Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns (16768 Views)

BDCs Now Buying Dollar At ₦‎980 — ABCON President / ABCON To CBN: Reduce FX Rate So Our Members Can Bid For More Dollars / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by lexy2014: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
gerrard82:
pple have been saying that all those looted money pmb has been recovering what did they use it all for nd i said,no matter what the president table to the senate the armed robber saraki will not pass it,nd still the president still works,since 2015 how many bills did the senate president pass ?and yet they told you if elected they will sell nnpc with that are we not moving backward ? my brother think well pls.

Since 2015, did d budgets passed not run their full course 4 each financial year?
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by handsomeyinka(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
sogodihno:
FTC on election day. This is the sign of Buhari victory. if you are not voting Buhari, u are wasting your vote.

PDP is a gathering of thieves and criminals, they are the defendant of corruption in Nigeria, when PDP start supporting u, just know that u are corrupt.

My vote and that of my family is for PMB.

To those of us that are bent on rescuing the soul of this country from this gathering of looter, let's come out and vote o, let's Atiku slaves have Nairaland for today, let them win on Nairaland while will win in real life.

4+4
Oh wow,He be like say you like suffering..

4+4= HARDSHIP
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by Bar1941(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
lexy2014:

What u are saying is despite d fact that atiku left CS years ago, he still has control over what happens there. U are invariably saying Atiku is more powerful than buhari

Absolutely, when it comes to stealing and illegal activities.
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bar1941:

Based on d discussion & what u have said, Atiku exercises more control over d Nigerian customs service than buhari does
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bar1941:

Then if atiku can make d customs service to perpetrate illegal activities on his behalf, then it shows buhari isnt in control of d customs service
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by sogodihno: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rumobaba:
So Your entire family is senseless. Jesus

Your father is more useless, am not voting a Thief, pls kill urself
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by sogodihno: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
9jaown:

And buhari endosed Ganduje..
Which party is a party of thieves.
Common sense is not common walahi..

Of course, u lack it
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by sogodihno: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
9jaown:

So tradermoni is an achievement..
Lol
Common sense is not common walahi

I guess, u are blind, tradermoni is d only thing I listed, abi?
And d so called Trader moni call it vote-buying or anything is beta than looting it by looters
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by sogodihno: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nonsoco80:
And your born and unborn children will never forgive you if they later know that you voted for Buhari the lifeless one.

No, they will pray for me instead, for saving them from the claw of thieves
Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by sogodihno: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
handsomeyinka:

Oh wow,He be like say you like suffering..

4+4= HARDSHIP

No, am patient, and I hate looting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.