Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Gfair Pprime - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gfair Pprime (2040 Views)

Any News From Bat After The Pprime Test? / Gfair-accenture Calling / After The Peopleprime Gfair, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gfair Pprime by kempo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2007
Members of the house, i have been geting texts and mails from People Prime asking that i come 4 an interview/ test, but my fear is that they said i should come with the originals of my credentials. Does any body in the house know any thing like that. Please advise me
Re: Gfair Pprime by hotslink(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2007
i went for their test and chat last week. it a simple test on maths and English. No big deal.then if you pass the test, you move on to the next stage which is certificate verification. You will be asked Ur career path or the kind of job u would like.
thats all.
I hope u know you are to pay 500 naira as registration fee.
well, i did my last week. the environment is OK, too good to be fake.
Re: Gfair Pprime by anifel20(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2007
too good to be fake in this present day generation where creative planning goes into everything. Don't misunderstand me house. I just want to correct that notion, even these days armed robbers go on operation with generator well, that is "dem say" I haven't seen one anyway. I also have a day to keep with them. Thanks for the information. good luck hunting for that dream job
Re: Gfair Pprime by aimans: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2007
Hotslink, have u heard 4rm Peopleprime since then.What waz their farewell message?Is it the usual "WE WILL GET BACK TO U". I mean d indefinite posting? Cos I got an IV 4rm them, 4 test & Interview on May 8. Pls let me know how genuie they are b/4 I waste such a Sum of big-fat $500. Tanx
Re: Gfair Pprime by anifel20(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2007
@aimans, well just give it a try, remember their is crime in trying, and the big f at 500? when you start collecting the big buck you will forget that small token.
Re: Gfair Pprime by olembe(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2007
yeah. did u say maths? what kind of maths pls.i am weak in all these maths. gmat will be fine.pls reply if u ve gone for your test
Re: Gfair Pprime by yuddie25(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2007
hello, i was also invited but to PH center. who else is going to PH?
Re: Gfair Pprime by lolliba(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2007
i have also been invited for the test scheduled for may 22nd in ph.
i don't know what to expect.
i guess i'd just go prepared. nothing can be too difficult to solve.
nothing eye go see wen blood go comot. cry
Re: Gfair Pprime by oye5: 2:48pm On May 04, 2007
Good day.
Sorry am new to this forum. pls how did u apply to the people prime.
i'll b very grateful if i'm being sent reply so i can also apply.
thanks.
Re: Gfair Pprime by Matured26(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2007
Hello Oye5 abi no be your name be that.
Just go to www.peopleprime.net although it might be a bit late now for the recruitment fair but just drop your info there.
It just might help.
Hope I tried?
Re: Gfair Pprime by godslead(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2007
lolliba &yuddie am also schduled 4 d ph chat .Meet u there girls.
Re: Gfair Pprime by oye5: 3:43pm On May 10, 2007
thanks am very grateful.
i'll do just that.
One love.
Re: Gfair Pprime by hotslink(f): 4:02pm On May 10, 2007
I have not heard from hen since then. it was the usual we will get back to you.
Men imagine those guys collecting 500 naira form about 1000 jobless graduate out there. thats up to 500,000. this is pure business. how many have the gotten job for. I wonder! All this consultants are the same, only that prime is well organized. but they are in same business. i am not discouraging any body, u can still go and try Ur luck, am just thinking aloud!
Re: Gfair Pprime by tokinho: 5:34pm On May 10, 2007
well, i dont know if there are more people prime than the one i wrote yesterday. Everything looked genuine,the test was fair and in shl format (numerical and verbal analysis) and there was no mention of paying any N500.00. so u guys be careful the info u pass around.

for those that are apprehensive, please leave the job alone so gullible ones like us can get employed a lot easier.

peace to all hopefuls.
Re: Gfair Pprime by liftedme(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2007
Hi guys, I am quite impressed the way people prime organized the test without unnecessary hitches, I must say they are exceptionally good.

Howbeit, I am bothered about the problem we encountered on the 9th of May, for 11 o'clock- 12.30 batch.
Some people said our own batch has been canceled, I do not know how authentic this news is. I thought if any thing of that sort happened, they would have informed us right there in the hall, although they made mention of the fact that some two papers were missing but it wasn't treated with a measure of seriousness that suggested total cancellation of the entire batch.
Again, some people said its 12-2pm batch, so I am confused and would want to know the true state of things, does any body have any reliably sourced information on this, please let me know.

Thanks to all naira Landers for your understanding and cooperation
Re: Gfair Pprime by nomsky(f): 10:20am On May 11, 2007
I have written the test and it was not difficult but I would want to advise all who haven't to go with a calculator as speed is very important. They will tell you its your choice to use one or not.
Re: Gfair Pprime by Mamas(f): 12:33pm On May 11, 2007
well, first of all, no fee is require for the test

its numerical test 18 quetions

and verbal test 30 questions

as for me, i finsished both 5mins b4 time, and anyone u care for the r dubs shud cal me on 08077981253 as from 7pm,

all da best

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Leading Mortgage Bank / Agip Recruiting / A Fresh Graduate Needs A Job In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.