Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

International Passport In Lekki Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport In Lekki Lagos (838 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport In Lekki Lagos by Olatimide(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Please where can i apply for my international passport in lekki lagos or close to lekki? How much is the cost? What documents will they require?

Urgent answers required please...
Re: International Passport In Lekki Lagos by jeyselassie(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Olatimide:
Please where can i apply for my international passport in lekki lagos or close to lekki? How much is the cost? What documents will they require?

Urgent answers required please...
you will have to go to ikoyi passport office near obalende. That's where it is done. You can contact me on my signature if you want me to link you with someone.
Re: International Passport In Lekki Lagos by JEmma1(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2019
People are planning to get out of this country if Buhari enter. Lol

Well I did mine last year.

#28k, I had to go to Ilorin because passport wasn't available in Lagos and Abuja.

Documents.
*Passport photograph
* Birthday certificate/ age deceleration
* Location government of origin/state of origin (can't remember which was requested)

I guess that all.

In Lagos you can do it at Ikoyi
Re: International Passport In Lekki Lagos by Olatimide(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
jeyselassie:
you will have to go to ikoyi passport office near obalende. That's where it is done. You can contact me on my signature if you want me to link you with someone.

Thanks for this. The person you want to link me with, what would the person help me with?
Re: International Passport In Lekki Lagos by Olatimide(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
JEmma1:
People are planning to get out of this country if Buhari enter. Lol

Well I did mine last year.

#28k, I had to go to Ilorin because passport wasn't available in Lagos and Abuja.

Documents.
*Passport photograph
* Birthday certificate/ age deceleration
* Location government of origin/state of origin (can't remember which was requested)

I guess that all.

In Lagos you can do it at Ikoyi

Lol no time... Thanks for this.

(1) (Reply)

What Are My Chances Of Migrating To America / Ireland or Sweden - Which country would you emigrate to? / Life In BELGIUM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.