Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (65084 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Abagworo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Seetto:
So quick, just hope is not staging.....

I can't believe anyone does not know it was staged. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
masterpiecer:

Stop being a grinch

HE TOLD THE TRUTH.
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by idowuswap: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
IGBO PEOPLE AND MADNESS.JUST LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER...ASK Nnamdi ganuuuuu
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by idowuswap: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
idowuswap:
IGBO PEOPLE AND MADNESS.JUST LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER...ASK Nnamdi ganuuuuu
95% f prisoner across the world are IGBOS.you think am
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Charmingrascal(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
50% of mentally derailed people roaming the street will be well if someone could come to their aid apart from the ones that have spiritual issues
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
They can wear him Gucci, Armani, Dolce and Gabana Or Valentino. If he was mad, He is still mad and will still be mad. Unless they start treating him with medications.
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by jnoz23(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
buy cloth for pesin no be rehabilitation o
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Charmingrascal:
50% of mentally derailed people roaming the street will be well if someone could come to their aid apart from the ones that have spiritual issues
Spiritual issues does not Exist, Every Mental illness is the same. All they need is medications, Good Food, exercise and Jobs to keep the busy and make them feel important..Tha't all.

Trust me, l know. i am bipolar. grin

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by masterpiecer(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

HE TOLD THE TRUTH.

Depends on ur definition of truth
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
igbo love themselves charity organisation.
all my lifetimes will be spent as an igboman especially anambra and imo
idemili and njaba are seven seven since time imo river
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by IkpuMmadu: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Igbo love themselves
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by BiafraIsFree: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please if you are closed to him, make him listening to radio Biafra. Chukwu Okike Abiama might use the prayers of his anointed servant, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to heal him completely.

Biafrans love themselves

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Koralords: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Onces a mad man always a mad man grin
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
good to know that, so happy for him. I hope the remaining mentally unstable people be treated. But the guy actually has a nice smile o, I pray his healing be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by babeosisi: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
He looks.so much like his mom.
I pray this is permanent
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by babeosisi: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Next move na to find one babe
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by chidex3040: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Waakanda:
Good to know that... but complete rehabilitation takes time though.
complete rehabilitation kill u there lols
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by chidex3040: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Seetto:
staging kill u there lols
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just imagine....just within a twinkle of an eye he is already OK... Do good to everyone In ur own little way u never can tell d difference it could make
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Asour: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Owerri Mentally Disabled street political analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With His Mother

A Nigerian mentally disabled man who is popular in Owerri, Imo state, has shocked Nigerians with his touching story last week that he was a graduate of a University in United Sates of America has been removed and rehabilitated by an Igbo group.

According to a Facebook post "Mr. Wisdom the intelligent street political analyst roaming the street of Owerri has been taken out from the street by Igbos through “Igbos Love Themselves Charity Foundation”

See his current pictures

Also you will see Wisdom's mother with him.

Igbos are the best.

God bless all hands and voices that make this possible"

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/swag-popular-owerri-mentally-disabled.html?m=1
“Igbos Love Themselves Charity Foundation” Wow! that has to be the most honest, intentionally exclusive charitable Organization name I have heard.

But Charity is Charity right?
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by bionixs: 1:31am On Feb 24, 2019
grayht:
It's just for a while..
...and you will take his place
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by ngwababe(f): 1:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Seetto:

They look like old pictures oooo

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by Litmus: 2:49am On Feb 24, 2019
He looked saner and handsomer in the mad picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by CioAngels(f): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2019
With good medical care and close followup he will come round by His grace. Rocha's the thief and his wife did not see him, they only saw government properties to steal and say they were rich before vying into politics. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by TGMISKY(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2019
This world would be a better place if a little show of love is in it.
Anyway, I just hope people realize that complete rehab takes time and Mr Wisdom should be allowed more time to rehabilitate

1 Like

Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by OBIGS(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Men I've come across this dude. So happy for him
This guy boost my head the day my God is good bus stop where he was to drop someone. This guy knew the owner and son of God is good transport. Like they where classmate. This life get as e be sha. May it be well with him
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by nkemdi89(f): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
That man is into serious business in the town, he sells hard drugs and weed and most if his customers are driving in good cars , they park and beckon on him to come , while they exchange they give him money in exchange of it, he interacts normally with them, and they drive off. I believe his own case was drug induced .
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by toprealman: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Waakanda:
Good to know that... but complete rehabilitation takes time though.
was even thinking that the CV belongs to bros......not knowing na one "madth" guy de hussle.
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by CDCEO001: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Hope he can still speak grammar the way he used to speak when he was still on the other side.
Re: Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow, that's nice, I can remember him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.