Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 (2503 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Liverpool: 64% (20 votes)
West Brom: 16% (5 votes)
Draw: 19% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 / EPL - Newcastle Vs Arsenal On Sunday 29th December 2013 By 2.30pm / El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov (2) (3) (4)

Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by mukina2: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2010
Tale of the game

Albion last beat Liverpool in 1981, at the Hawthorns; since then they have met 18 times and lost 16 and drawn two. In eight Premier League games between these teams, Liverpool have won all eight, scored 24 goals and conceded none.

Albion last won at Anfield in the League in 1967 and since then they have tried on 23 occasions to win, losing 18 and drawing five. Albion made 11 changes for the 2-0 Carling Cup win at Leyton Orient but should revert to the bulk of the team that beat Sunderland last week when debutant Peter Odemwingie scored the winner.

However, Jerome Thomas damaged an ankle against Sunderland so Giles Barnes or Roman Bednar should deputise.

Last season: N/A.

Stat of the game: Liverpool have won their last eleven League games against Albion (12 including a League Cup tie).

Liverpool (Possible, 4-4-1-1): Reina; Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Skrtel; Gerrard, Jovanovic, Poulsen, Kuyt; Lucas; Torres.
WBA (Possible, 4-5-1): Carson, Jara, Tamas, Olsson, Cech; Morrison, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Brunt, Odemwingie; Bednar.
Referee: Lee Probert.

Match
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by illusion2: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good girl,I'm happy you're giving us our due recognition once again  kiss

As per the game at hand,we'll thrash WBA with a vengeance, Im kinda sorry for Osaze sha  cry cry
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by mukina2: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
grin grin kiss grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by Iyineda(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
Prediction: LIVERPOOL 1-2 WEST BROM (Odemwingie brace grin)
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
I think Liverpool shouldn't be making the front
page after all they didn't come 4th last season
and ain't involved in this season's CL.

They should be in the class of Aston Villa, Everton, Man City and co.
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by dejavume: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
liverpool 4 life.It may look rough from the begining,We are going to finish among the top four this season.
Its matter of three matches.
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by dejavume: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
baslone:

I think Liverpool shouldn't be making the front
page after all they didn't come 4th last season
and ain't involved in this season's CL.

They should be in the class of Aston Villa, Everton, Man City and co.
Is that act of enviness,or wat my guy
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
Envy?

That's a wrong word to use!

Liverpool is in a mess!-Why should I Envy them!!! LOL!
!
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by johnson11(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
baslone:

Envy?

That's a wrong word to use!

Liverpool is in a mess!-Why should I Envy them!!! LOL!
!
dejavume:

Is that act of enviness,or wat my guy
Iyineda:

Prediction: LIVERPOOL 1-2 WEST BROM (Odemwingie brace grin)

I will not allow anybody to insult my club, you guys before you make fool of your clubs do you know LIVERPOOL FC is the most successful club in the whole of BRITISH history?
5 champion leagues
18 league cups
3 uefa[europa ] cups
and many more
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by mykali(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
Odemwingie to grab his first EPL hatrick grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
johnson11:

I will not allow anybody to insult my club, you guys before you make fool of your clubs[b] do you know LIVERPOOL FC is the most successful club in the whole of BRITISH history?
5 champion leagues
18 league cups
3 uefa[europa ] cups
and many more
[/b]

Story!!!! grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by sheyee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
I will not allow anybody to insult my club, you guys before you make fool of your clubs do you know LIVERPOOL FC is the most successful club in the whole of BRITISH history?
5 champion leagues
18 league cups
3 uefa[europa ] cups
and many more
[quote][/quote]

Story that touch cry cry cry cry
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by philip0906(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^
Make una make small mistake go relegation na. . .maybe d EPL will not allow u go considering all d trophies u have won?where is nottingham forest 2day? grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by bgees(m): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2010
I saw West Brom's first game vs Chelsea. the kept possession really well. We might find it difficult to score.
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by johnson11(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2010
philip0906:

^^
Make una make small mistake go relegation na. . .maybe d EPL will not allow u go considering all d trophies u have won?where is nottingham forest 2day? grin grin
baslone:

[/b]

Story!!!! grin

Which club una dey support before i no wetin i go talk? go ask any player in the world that among,chelsea,man utd and LIVERPOOL which one he go wan
play for? without no doubt or thinking it twice na LIVERPOOL he go pick, ''You'll never walk alone''
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2010
johnson11:

Which club una dey support before i no wetin i go talk? go ask any player in the world that among,chelsea,man utd and LIVERPOOL which one he go wan
play for? without no doubt or thinking it twice na LIVERPOOL he go pick, ''You'll never walk alone''

Story part 2!!!- Even Defoe can't abandon CL for Liverpool!
Tevez wey no even dey any of Chealsea or Man U will never
come that way.

At least not this season. You guys need to upgrade cos you are sinking!!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by illusion2: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2010
philip0906:

^^
This wasn't funny & funny at the same time   angry grin ,my only response is . . . . WE REJECT THAT IN JESUS NAME !  cheesy

Anyways,Roy will deliver the goods,Benitez was too much of a risk taker & he's started with Inter as well .

We'll defeat WBA in style & silence the critics once & for all . For the liverpool crew,please join us on the Liverpool Club thread

[size=28pt][center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss[/center][/size]
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by farochron(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
Baslone

Why not go and join your fellow losers on their forum. Why come here. If you know the game of football vividly well then you'll know that no one team can reign forever. From the way you talk you are either Chelsea or Arsenal. You are like a child who is constantly sponsored to the University but never brings home a degree but once in a while we sponsor this very special child and he comes back with 1st class. Go and win the champion's league first before you can talk on this forum. We no be mate o! Igi imu jina sori
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by dejavume: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
baslone:

Story part 2!!!- Even Defoe can't abandon CL for Liverpool!
Tevez wey no even dey any of Chealsea or Man U will never
come that way.

At least not this season. You guys need to upgrade cos you are sinking!!!!
Liverpool is not sinking!!!!!!!
Just watch,we getting our 3 full points today
sheyee:

Yes oooo.THE ONLY CLUB WITH RICHEST HISTORY IN EPL.
LIVERPOL IS BACK,
5 champion leagues
18 league cups
3 uefa[europa ] cups
and many more

Story that touch cry cry cry cry
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by dejavume: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
dejavume:

Liverpool is not sinking!!!!!!!
Just watch,we getting our 3 full points today
mykali:

Odemwingie to grab his first EPL hatrick grin
for where,
bad belle
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by emilygirl: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2010
new to sport though but i believe Liverpool would win
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by daylae(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
I can see we are having so many liverpool haters here;but i can assure you we'll take back our righthful place cus WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2010
farochron:

Baslone

Why not go and[b] join your fellow losers on their forum[/b]. Why come here. If you know the game of football vividly well then you'll know that no one team can reign forever[b]. From the way you talk you are either Chelsea or Arsenal. You are like a child who is constantly sponsored to the University but never brings home a degree but once in a while we sponsor this very special child and he comes back with 1st class. Go and win the champion's league first before you can talk on this forum. We no be mate o[/b]! Igi imu jina sori

STORY part 3!

What's with the beef nah!! shocked

By the way, I'm talking current season, you are talking 1855"s

Hull, Crystal Palace are waiting for y'all. Right where you belong! grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by philip0906(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
baslone:

STORY part 3!

What's with the beef nah!! shocked

By the way, I'm talking current season, you are talking 1855"s

Hull, Crystal Palace are waiting for y'all. Right where you belong! grin
Don't mind them grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by hymen(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2010
Liverpool all the way !!! cool
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by gbengalite(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
Though Reds have not been performing well now a days but i believe we gonna clinch back to the top 4 again
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by Mobinga: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
hymen:

Liverpool all the way !!! cool

I love this. And your name
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by baslone: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
I pray so! As at now Liverpool is 18th on the table

and I guess they might go lower if they don't win tomorrow.
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2010
Wouldn't surprise me if either team loses tomorrow. ,

Just saying!
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by Mobinga: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
mama-gee:

Wouldn't surprise me if either team loses tomorrow. ,

Just saying!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by segzy2010: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
I expect Liverpool to step up their game in-order to be team to be reckoned with this season. As for tomorrow's game, Liverpool will surely win the match and shame all the pessimist.
Mobinga:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 by exx(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
Why not go and join your fellow losers on their forum. Why come here. If you know the game of football vividly well then you'll know that no one team can reign forever. From the way you talk you are either Chelsea or Arsenal. You are like a child who is constantly sponsored to the University but never brings home a degree but once in a while we sponsor this very special child and he comes back with 1st class. Go and win the champion's league first before you can talk on this forum. We no be mate o! Igi imu jina sori

tell them Broooo cheesy cheesy cool

Liverpool Vs Wigan (1 - 2) On March 2012 / Shocking Article About Fernando Torres And The Reason For His Decline / Arsenal Vs Villa ( 12 Against 11 )