Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

CRAY Educates Nigerians On Sexual Harassment & Rape - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / CRAY Educates Nigerians On Sexual Harassment & Rape (370 Views)

Minimizing Sexual Harassment On Our Campus (seminar At UNN) / ACSEC, Partners To Launch Campaign Against Rape, Sexual Abuse In Nigeria / Craytv: Dr. Peter Ajayi O Decorated As Lecturer Of The Year By Cray Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRAY Educates Nigerians On Sexual Harassment & Rape by CrayTv(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2019
CHANGE & RESOLUTE ALL YOUTH (CRAY) is a Non-Governmental Organization based in Nigeria with immense contribution to expand the frontiers of Liberty, Human Rights, Youth empowerment, environment, democracy and happiness of people across Africa.

On Friday 22nd Of February 2019 at EkitiStateUniversity, the team CrayInitiative talked and educate the general public on
SexualHarassment & Rape

“SAY NO TO RAPE” campaign against
sexual assault and harassment
in private night-time leisure
venues.

The Chairman Of This Organization Mr. Olawale David Oyinlade (GovCray) said
"Sex must be spontaneous and natural.It doesn't require hardness, it must flow naturally, soft and tender.A man who forces you to sex, does not deserve to live.MEN let that NO means NO."

Olawale also talked about the society view on Rape Cases.
He said:
"And we keep on talking about the importance of telling it to our spoilt men but the society feels they are men and shames the girl who was raped.Stop encouraging demonic men and their brutality. We don't permit that our girls should be raped!"

Olawale Refers To A Six Year Old Girl Case That Was Raped
He Said:
"Now there are no explanations for rape.The girl that was raped at 6 years old. Tell me, what was so attractive or sexy in the body of a 6 freaking years old girl!!!! What??So damaging! I understand the reason for her being bipolar! So tender but was molested!And some of these rapists won't understand what I am talking about because they don't have a Vagina"

Olawale Give A Message To Those That Derive Pleasure/Joy/Happiness/Fun In Raping,
He Said:
"This must sink in, You must understand that rape shouldn't be..How about let me give you an illustration.Your wife gave birth to 3 wonderful girls and on one fateful day, they were coming from night vigil. They came across rapists, 2 escaped and one was raped. U later caught the evil men, what will u do? Forgive?"

THE PICTURE SPEAKS

https://www.craytvng.com/2019/02/cray-educates-nigerians-on-sexual.html?m=1

Re: CRAY Educates Nigerians On Sexual Harassment & Rape by eruditeg(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Say no to rape!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Know Top 5 Vintage Diamond Engagement Rings For Men & Women Its Incredible / Showbiz: #theuntoldmaskparty | Few More Days To Go..... | 17th March 2019 / This Year We Are Giving Away 400,000 Naira Cash _ Forms Are On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.