Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Am A Sales Consultant Popularly Known As Jforce,for Jumia Online Market. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Am A Sales Consultant Popularly Known As Jforce,for Jumia Online Market. (414 Views)

Jforce / Jumia Online Nigeria Server Down 30 Minutes After Blackfriday Begin / Please And Please Always Avoid JUMIA Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Sales Consultant Popularly Known As Jforce,for Jumia Online Market. by Transparent(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'm Sunday Akinseye ,You can call me Dtermined.

Am a sales consultant popularly known as Jforce,for Jumia online market.

I market products on social medias for people to see and call me to place the order if they like any of them.

I listen to customers need and help them search for their taste and place their orders.

I receive any complaints and help process it with the help of my superiors.

Here are the benefits of placing orders through me,

1. You enjoy discounts on some products

2. Express delivery to anywhere in Nigeria with discounted shipping fee

3. You get to return Ur items if u r not satisfied with it within 7 days.

4. I update u on promos and help u find the lowest prices for same products as we have given different sellers avenue to showcase their products,so each of them upload different prices.

5. Depending on Ur patronage, I can help u with free shipping voucher if I was given cos we Jforce agent enjoy lots of freebies,so I can decide to give it out to anyone who is been a loyal customer.

6. I'll give u the real info about products and help u decide so as to chose the best that'll serve u.
And many more..

Try me once ,and you'll be happy with Ur orders.

Join our my facebook page to see what we have for you there
https://www.facebook.com/JumiaProductinNigeria/

Re: Am A Sales Consultant Popularly Known As Jforce,for Jumia Online Market. by Cypher1999(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bruh.. How good is the umidigi a3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / 55" Samsung Ue55ku6470 4k Ultra Hd Hdr Freeview Freesat Hd Smart Led / Carrier Unlock Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.