Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Diminishing Mikel Obi : - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diminishing Mikel Obi : (1358 Views)

Fernando Torres And The Law Of Diminishing Returns / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
Guys! I need help understanding what mikel is doing in my team.i do not stand correctd in my opinion after watching him play these seasons in chelsea.i expect mikel to be in the class of iniesta,xavi nd d rest.i refuse 2 accept the popular notion that morinho changed his style.even if true then hes not professional enough for a man to render him completely redundant in his team.forget the passes,thats not enough to keep him in a team like mine.Mikel is completely useless in chelsea,hes no threat to any opponent and his creative passes(i bought him for) is fast diminishing.mikel upgrade to your 2005 version before , All im saying is that mikel's current style of play is not enough to keep him in the champion's team.HE'S JUST TOO ORDINARY FOR CHELSEA! GBAM!!!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by chrisical(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2010
Another edition in the series of silly threads springing up daily on nairaland sports section these days.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
I thought that post was for those with relevant opinion on the subject matter.wat a dumbass reply!!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
chrisical:

Another edition in the series of silly threads springing up daily on nairaland sports section these days.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by AndreUweh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
helium44:

Guys! I need help understanding what mikel is doing in my team.i do not stand correctd in my opinion after watching him play these seasons in chelsea.i expect mikel to be in the class of iniesta,xavi nd d rest.i refuse 2 accept the popular notion that morinho changed his style.even if true then hes not professional enough for a man to render him completely redundant in his team.forget the passes,thats not enough to keep him in a team like mine.Mikel is completely useless in chelsea,hes no threat to any opponent and his creative passes(i bought him for) is fast diminishing.mikel upgrade to your 2005 version before , All im saying is that mikel's current style of play is not enough to keep him in the champion's team.HE'S JUST TOO ORDINARY FOR CHELSEA! GBAM!!!
Please let go Michael Obi. You know the chap can afford you 500 times. You should be more concerned on why your left leg is shorter than your right leg. Are you not ashamed of that?.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by Kinezeala(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
those who are at the neck of the topic owner or hate this thread can go behind me and kiss my backside because you guys are the real back bitters and bad belle people
truthfully mikel by right is supposed to be the best midfielder in the world abeg,
the guy has just gone backwards
see wetin messi wey be im mate they do!!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by AndreUweh(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2010
You guys should let Mikel be. Why not think about your infection ravaged bodies than worrying about Mikel.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by Kinezeala(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2010
@andre
i bet that's how you talk to your parents at home abi?
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by chidichris(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2010
the rate at which mad ppl are parading our streets these days is alarming. when will mad ppl go the rehabs? is it possible these mad ppl are turning nairaland to a rehab for orphans?
this forum shld serve as avenue to remind well-to-do nigerians like mikel on the need to reduce the menace of retards and mad dogs who go about harrassing normal ppl on daily basis.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
I startd this thread to get relevant opinions on the subject matter but its a shame some dudes writing here are so obsessed with mikel's wealthy being.are you that poor to allow his status quo cloud your judgement?its alot easier to be all sentimental cos hes a naija but to allow his opulence state control your thought is a shame.And im sure you grew up amongst one-legged folks for you to imagine every other person is such handicappd.ole! u think say the bigboy fit see this thread sign u cheque.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by AndreUweh(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
helium44:

I startd this thread to get relevant opinions on the subject matter but its a shame some dudes writing here are so obsessed with mikel's wealthy being.are you that poor to allow his status quo cloud your judgement?its alot easier to be all sentimental cos hes a naija but to allow his opulence state control your thought is a shame.And im sure you grew up amongst one-legged folks for you to imagine every other person is such handicappd.ole! u think say the bigboy fit see this thread sign u cheque.
Shut up your stinking mouth. Must you start a silly thread about Mikel for you to be noticed. Monkey, Why not comment on the Mikel thread going on already.Jobless freak.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by chidichris(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2010

@helium44,
u are at the wrong place at the right time.
pls if u are anywhere arround lagos, just hand urself over to yaba mental rehablitation home bcs u have lost the battle on ur own.
do not loose hope, i wish u the best as u struggle to be fit mentally.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ooops!Lol! Sorry i dnt knw ure that frustrated.And i better stop hoping you have common sense to comprehend my motive for starting the thread. Nd fool! Im not that jobless to have noticed a similar thread on mikel in this for.you see! You just confirmed youre the jobless asshole! And do learn some manners,it just might help you keep your next job. Ode!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
@chidimyass what da Bleep! See hungry people o! Lemme clear your hungry brain even if mikel see this he no go give shi shi.im watching mikel play his true game rightaway! Nd its obvious the guy must have been really talked to.Try watch and see the diff,dat na if u get dstv.another frustrated hungry asshole!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by abadaba(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Helium or whatever useless name you call yourself, go and eat sshit instead of opening a moronic thread about Mikel. You must be very blind not to have seen Mikel Thread already. Iidiot, it seems you just want cheap popularity, in that case you have failed, vagabond.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by helium44(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
hahahahaha! Yet another frustrated hungry bastard! How many ar u fools? Threads are for those with relevant opinion not for vituperative bastards like u fools.its glaring u re al frustrated and ilmannered if such a simple thread can cheaply loosen your tongue to say trash.again! I startd d thread afta an arguement session wiv my guys,who cares or knows if there is a similar thread. Go home and learn some manners,ur assignment!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by abadaba(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2010
helium44:

hahahahaha! Yet another frustrated hungry naughty person! How many ar u fools? Threads are for those with relevant opinion not for vituperative bastards like u fools.its glaring u re al frustrated and ilmannered if such a simple thread can cheaply loosen your tongue to say trash.again! I startd d thread afta an arguement session wiv my guys,who cares or knows if there is a similar thread. Go home and learn some manners,your assignment!
You dirty son of a LovePeddler, no one is interested in your silly story. This thread has failed. So go and bleep your grandma for the failure. What a sshit eater you are.PI.M.P.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Mikel Obi is one of the most overated Nigerian players. . .

Whenever it's time to play for Nigeria, he gets injured but he's everreay to play for Chelsea. angry
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by orangemen: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2010
Mikel Obi is one of the most overated Nigerian players. . .

Whenever it's time to play for Nigeria, he gets injured but he's everreay to play for Chelsea.

@mama-gee,
at least mikel is more patrotic than u. u have refused to honour all invitations to play for our women's team at all stages.
the last time u were invited, u claimed disable.
pls change that attitudes and be sure to clean ur eyes before another man's eyes. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by kannymoore(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
^^Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Kai, una no go kill me with laugh o!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by yousouph(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
how many mikel obi thread must we have?
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by abadaba(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
yousouph:

how many mikel obi thread must we have?
Don't mind them. Iidiots who do not know their left from right are making attempts to be noticed. Great losers.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
orangemen:

@mama-gee,
at least mikel is more patrotic than u. u have refused to honour all invitations to play for our women's team at all stages.
the last time u were invited, u claimed disable.
pls change that attitudes and be sure to clean your eyes before another man's eyes. a word is enough for the wise.
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Are you talking to me? angry
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by orangemen: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
Are you talking to me?

@mama gee,
no. am only talking to the animal in u. am talking to that thing that makes u not to think the way real ppl do.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by Harfox: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2010
@thread owner : You are talking like an Illeterate dont u noe dat it is not easy to play in that 2005 position for Chelsea.
Dont kompare him with Messi, Barca dint av much options for their wings at that time, but Chelsea had too many midfielder when MIKEL got there.
Leave the young man alone, he's doing what many midfielders cant do, play as a team player!!
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by chelseabmw(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2010
i don't even know what to say to the poster angry
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by orangemen: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
@poster,
u have succeeded in bringing shame and courses to ur retarded brains and that of ur generations in ur bid to touch an anointed one.
shame unto ur wicked ways and shame to ur uninformed life.
get urself busy with something meaningful to ur life and let others to live their lives.
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by chelseabmw(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2010
smiley
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by unipol(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by unipol(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
is there no section for comedy, where people can laugh?
Re: Diminishing Mikel Obi : by orangemen: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
where is this mumu poster? have u got any latest news on mikel? i seriously wonder how nigerians can never see what others are seeing.
english fa is recognising mikel as someone doing very well and one under bridge boy is here telling us that mikel is diminishing. no wonder we always prefer to go backward when others are moving forward.
where is mr. dimishing poster or has he finally diminished?

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Drogba, Suarez Et Al Star In World Soccer Masters Vs Stars {all Goals} / Segun Odegbami's Brother Dead / Zinadine Zidane Is My Role Model- Mesut Ozil Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.