Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo (3636 Views)

Universal 4G Router For Smile,spectranet,glo,mtn,airtel,ntel& 9mobile @ N15000 / 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / 4G LTE Wireless Router For Smile,mtn,glo,9mobile And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
This mifi works with ALL the 4G networks in Nigeria.Insert your sim and you are good to go.
Pay on delivery available in Lagos,Abuja and PortHarcourt.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by solarview(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2019
A serious sales person would include the product price and not just location

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Untainted007: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
How much and can it be delivered to Osogbo?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by sola12(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Hw much and location?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by funsowilliams(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
How much is it?? and can you sell in Ibadan
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
solarview:
A serious sales person would include the product price and not just location
Sorry about this. The price is 11k.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
funsowilliams:
How much is it?? and can you sell in Ibadan
11k deliverable to Ibadan.
sola12:
Hw much and location?
11k location is ikeja.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by timijoseph01(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Works on Glo 4G.?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Untainted007: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Untainted007:
How much and can it be delivered to Osogbo?

No response to this all this while and you said there is delivery to potential customers?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Untainted007:

No response to this all this while and you said there is delivery to potential customers?
11,500 naira to oshogbo
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by iCauseTrouble: 10:59am On May 31, 2019
coretechng1:
This mifi works with ALL the 4G networks in Nigeria.Insert your sim and you are good to go.
Pay on delivery available in Lagos,Abuja and PortHarcourt.
How much
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sorry for late reply. Its 10k
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
I want one. Location is Lagos.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Barlowskillz:
I want one. Location is Lagos.
drop your delivery address 08099762111
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2019
coretechng1:
drop your delivery address 08099762111

Can’t drop address here.. is this number on WhatsApp?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 1:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Barlowskillz:

Can’t drop address here.. is this number on WhatsApp?
Yes on whatsap
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2019
coretechng1:
Yes on whatsap

That shit doesn’t work with smile I doubt if it will even work with ntel.. beside na paint una paint am?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barlowskillz:

That shit doesn’t work with smile I doubt if it will even work with ntel.. beside na paint una paint am?
what's Smile 4G band if an idiot like you knows it?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
coretechng1:
what's Smile 4G band if an idiot like you knows it?

Wow I be idiot?? Because I give feed back ??

I will appreciate if you can come say this in person at the same location that I picked it up..

If truly you are the son of your father
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Barlowskillz:

I will appreciate if you can come say this in person at the same location that I picked it up..

You are a slowpoke,cant you go to where u bought and sought your issue with them instead of coming here to rant? Or you don't know the road?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by obisite: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
coretechng1:
You are a slowpoke,cant you go to where u bought and sought your issue with them instead of coming here to rant? Or you don't know the road?

Barlowskillz:

From his post, seems he got it from you
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by obisite: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Barlowskillz:

does it works with mtn, airtel and glo?
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
obisite:

It should work because I’m using it with mtn now but the likes of smile, ntel won’t work .. I confirmed the smile at at the point of delivery.

This nigga should stop deceiving people that it works with all networks
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
coretechng1:

Just imagine .. something that I bought from you, Abi you Dey mad ?
No worry yourself, I see say na mouth you get .
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Barlowskillz:

Just imagine .. something that I bought from you, Abi you Dey mad ?
No worry yourself, I see say na mouth you get .
You bought from me ? You must crazy. Show me your receipt that's when I can have little regard for a fool like u.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
obisite:

I will upload screen shots of it's working on networks sims here. The nonentity that doesn't know what he is doing feels he can destroy others business. So foolish.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2019
coretechng1:
You bought from me ? You must crazy. Show me your receipt that's when I can have little regard for a fool like u.

Receipt shocked

Guys beware this device is bullshit with poor battery life...

It’s black device but within a day the black will start peeling, that’s why I asked him if he painted it himself.

In a short word it’s a fake zte device .

I have pics and the sms the idiot sent me to arrange delivery .

Imagine werey asking me for receipt .
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2019
coretechng1:
I will upload screen shots of it's working on networks sims here. The nonentity that doesn't know what he is doing feels he can destroy others business. So foolish.

You are the foolish one here .... look at your ad very well mumu. It doesn’t work with smile, ntel, spectranet and swift as the idiot claim.

How can we know the network in the device without display werey .. you will put 9mobile and claim is smile abi? Mumu
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by coretechng1(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Barlowskillz:

You are the foolish one here .... look at your ad very well mumu. It doesn’t work with smile, ntel, spectranet and swift as the idiot claim.

How can we know the network in the device without display werey .. you will put 9mobile and claim is smile abi? Mumu

What you wrote shows how daft and dumb you.It shows u cannot even log in to a router not talk of setting an apn in it.You are a mumu that does not know anything.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
coretechng1:
What you wrote shows how daft and dumb you.It shows u cannot even log in to a router not talk of setting an apn in it.You are a mumu that does not know anything.

Anybody that buy this device from you .. will regret , it’s fk fake . I never see device change color in 2days ..

If you want to confirm I can prove to you.

How he called and his text message and how he arrange someone to deliver it to me at igando ... I even text it with smile at that spot it didn’t work . Don’t let him fool y’all .

Please people stay away from this device.
Re: 4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo by Barlowskillz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don’t buy if you don’t want to waste your fund

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 1TB Sandisk SSD For Sale @ 42k Each / Power Optimiser--- Power Ur Heavy Appliances Using Ur Small Generator. / Uk Used Iphones And Samsungs from 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.