Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election (25529 Views)

Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / Alleged Photos Of Toke Makinwa On A Lunch Date With Ex-husband Maje Ayida Surfac / Toke Makinwa On Set With Chigul And Charles Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by EmagNig(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Popular Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, while reacting to the election violence that is being reported in some states of the nation, has said she hopes Nigerians can appreciate Goodluck Jonathan, the former president.

According to her, she is even getting tired of praying to God about Nigeria and all her problems. She also added that Lagos is no mans land as every tribe contributes to development of the mega city.

Read her tweets;

Ballot box snatching, burning down election materials cos you are dissatisfied it’s not going in your Favor is weak! If you lose, lose with some dignity, I hope we all appreciate Goodluck now. Sighhhhh

“My people perish for lack of knowledge”, in the case of Nigeria it is not lack of knowledge but “Poverty”.... Poverty of the mind is the worst kind. God help us all

I even get tired of calling God in to our matter as Nigerians, he has given us so much, blessed us so much. Our problem is man made, selfishness, greed, lack of love

The bloodshed is disgusting, if this can happen in 2019, how ready are we really for the change we crave so bad? It is not by force, if we don’t want you, leave us with the consequence, of who we elect does not do us right we meet again in 4 years and we do the same.

https://lailasnews.com/appreciate-goodluck-now-toke-makinwa-nigerias-election/

lalasticlala

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by haywire07(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
And what is this olosho saying?

It's quite alarming when I see people shout ballot snatching or ballot burning just because their party is losing.

I can categorically tell you guys that election was worse than this in 2015, in case you guys forget so easily.

I remember in 2015 , my RAC was invaded by armed men in the middle of the night with guns and series of weapons . They took away all ballot papers and card readers from us. Shooting sporadically into the air.

Let me mention that, APC won that particular ward.

Similar things happened in so many other places yet we scaled through...... so why are all this dogs and bitches crying like its not their handiwork

Modified **
That body that keeps hiding my own comments and ignoring my 'reports' but allows other to haul insults at their generation, may all the curses go back on you and you will die miserably like the rest.
I stand with my testimony and I'll continue cause more pains for you fools

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by tossie101(f): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2019
undecided
Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Shut up jare... So olosho no dey get opinion Abi?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by MrRichmond: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

It's quite alarming when I see people shout ballot snatching or ballot burning just because their party is losing.

I can categorically tell you guys that election was worse than this in 2015, in case you guys forget so easily.

I remember in 2015 , my RAC was invaded by armed men in the middle of the night with guns and series of weapons . They took away all ballot papers and card readers from us. Shooting sporadically into the air.

Similar things happened in so many other places yet we scaled through...... so why are all this dogs and bitches crying like its not their handiwork

Shut your mouth you liar!

Almost everywhere people were snatching and burning election materials, thugs and soldiers shooting sporadically, scarring voters away, police making away with ballot boxes, the video evidence is all social media!

So stop talking like the partisan fool that you are!

This is election is a far cry from the 2015 election that brought your cow god to power!

Buhari and INEC had 3 years to prepare for this and they failed woefully like they do at every other thing!

340 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Prettyvicc: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2019
smiley

Steve Harvey's Wife 'Marjorie' Takes It All Off In The Bathtub ==> See Photos Here

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
kiss

I dream today, and in the vision i saw BUHARI getting heart attack hearing his defeats cry cry cry cry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Abfinest007(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
gej deserves some credit compare to buhari .in 2015 by this time on Monday morning inec has already announced d winner but now no state result has been announced

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by MrRichmond: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

Shut your own dirty mouth. Grow up and stop banking on these cheap stories just to drive back tears of failure.

Jonathan had 6 years to prepare, yet he postponed the election with the excuse of insecurity.
At the end, we were still victims of insecurity in our various RACs

Just listen to yourself . When did incidents in just about 5 polling units turn to "almost everywhere" ? And More so, elections in those places have been rescheduled, so what's your tears all about?

I repeat, election was worse than this in 2015 .

No matter how many times you repeat your statement like the zombie that you are, it will not change reality!

Speaking of reality, it is obvious you are out of touch with it.

You claim only 5 pooling units were affected? From this stupid summation, I can already see that conversing with you is a waste of time.

FACT!

Buhari is a curse and has driven this nation backwards with the sham of an election he has organized.

Cryin' like a baby about Jonathan from now till tomorrow will not change this fact!

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by KubwaBoy: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Check my signature
Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Cholls(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by eleojo23: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
If it's not GEJ it can never be like GEJ.

Goodluck has set a standard that is hard to beat.

And Buhari? Smh..

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by helinues: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who is this thing ?

Is she a footballer

2 Likes

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by JoanHicks(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

Lame!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Kulas: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
We can see the difference between Jonathan and Dullard in conducting fair and free elections. Jonathan remain a hero of our democracy,not the present tyrants in Aso rock that have vowed that election must be do or die affair.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Pavore9: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
A message with such picture, devalues it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by hisexcellency34: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
What's this olosho saying?

4 Likes

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by sotall(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Toke Makinwa you are shaking tables oooo grin grin

Which one is no man's land?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by martineverest(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abfinest007:
gej deserves some credit compare to buhari .in 2015 by time on Monday morning inec has already announced d winner but now no state result has been announced
liar... the winner was announced on a Tuesday/Wednesday.google is your friend

1 Like

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

Are you always this stupid?

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by tesppidd: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
I base in the south south so i can categorically say that the 2015 election was far worse than this in rivers and akwa ibom.
An election that the returning officer could not even read the result!!!

Gej lost and left power.

Must every other president leave power even when they don't lose?

Wailers know that Atiku has lost and so their wailing has taken a new format today.

7 Likes

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Anikulhapo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

She has said the right thing you this zombie, have sense for once please

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Fuckdamod: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:

You better have sense..
This is the worst election ever.
Instead of keeping Jonathan standard or going above that old fool went far below.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by BravoDe: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Diswan just wantu enter news We haff see u hoe low show
Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by Pavore9: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

I dream today, and in the vision i saw BUHARI getting heart attack hearing his defeats cry cry cry cry

Probably malaria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by yetundeflexxy: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
TM on the mic

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN MOBILE APPS DESIGN!

[b]BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 4 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

[/b]
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

FEES: N42,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N45,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 27, 2019

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

See Banners for Contact and Website details to REGISTER!

Re: I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election by EmekaBlue(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
with ur nipple abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Easiest Way To Get A Date This Season, Starlight And Solo Reviews" / Angelique Kidjo Wins Third Grammy Award, Dedicates To African Artistes / Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.