Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza (3529 Views)

. / Falana Petitions UK Prime Minister Over Gaza / Militants Round Up And Chained By Israeli Soldiers During Gaza Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza                                     
By Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.                                                 
Thelastcrusade.org                                                         

A gala event has occurred in Gaza.                                         
Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples.  Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.                                                                 

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged  celebration.                                                               

We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness, Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.               
Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.                     

The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with garish  make-up, received bridal bouquets.                                         

We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm in the face of the siege and the war, Local Hamas strongman Ibrahim Salaf said in a speech.                                                         

The wedding photos tell the rest of the sordid tale.   

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are 51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries.                                                         

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and   molested by their husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .                                                         

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital           
mutilation, according to UNICEF.  This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America .       

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sani Yerima has committed no sin if this is the case. This world is a jungle
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
So where's the link to this story?

Hey ceah, I've got a link for you. Check this out >>> http://www.hoax-slayer.com/mass-muslim-marriage.shtml
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, photos dont lie Inked_Nerd.

Thanks for the link

Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2010
Another Photo

Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2010
Your right they don't lie, but the person taking the photo can. You'd be surprised how many famous photographs in history that have been fabricated.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
More Photos

Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hehehe, all these photos remind me of my history of photography class that I took last semester.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, if we have a Yerima in Nigeria that married a 13year old, dont you think worse could happen in Gaza ?
You must have taken this photos also, lol!, *jokingly*
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hehe, like I said photos don't lie but the person taking them can grin. Its all a matter of perception.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, you refused to answer my question.lol!, do you know that a nigerian was allowed to take a wife from Egypt and she's just 13 years old, if Yerima a Nigerian could be allowed, dont you think this could be happening in Gaza; the heart of the revolution ?
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
Of course it can happen. But I believe that both the pictures and the story are janky. If you believe it ok, its no big deal.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, it's ok, we all dont have to believe everything, i saw it on a site that's reliable for news and copied it into my email, looking at it today, it seem unimaginable, so decided to share it with Nairalanders,
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ok, cool. What is the name of this website if you don't mind me asking?
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
Thelastcrusade.org

in the site u can also get other links to news source, it's a blog and article site but with news source from reputable news media
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hmmm, interesting site [LMAO]. And are you on this site on a daily basis?
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, not on a daily bases but often,
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
LOL, interesting. Hmmm.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, what's interesting ? it's what's happening in the world we live in,
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by chyz(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2010
I heard Yerima flew in first class after he heard the first come first service deal grin
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2010
ceah:

@Inked_Nerd, what's interesting ? it's what's happening in the world we live in,

Ok, if you say so. I'd rather no tell you why I think its interesting.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by violent(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2010
chyz:

I heard Yerima flew in first class after he heard the first come first service deal grin

Is there something meant to be funny about this that i ain't seeing?
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2010
@ chyz, maybe that's why he got the oldest, lol, but to be candid that man needs help
@Inked_Nerd, i am always willing to learn, enlighten me your honour, smiles!
@violent, chyz is just making fun out of the situation, dont forget nigerians are the happiest people on earth cos we can bring out fun in every situation, good, bad, ugly, wink
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2010
ceah:

@ chyz, maybe that's why he got the oldest, lol, but to be candid that man needs help
@Inked_Nerd, i am always willing to learn, enlighten me your honour, smiles!
@violent, chyz is just making fun out of the situation, dont forget nigerians are the happiest people on earth cos we can bring out fun in every situation, good, bad, ugly, wink

I am sorry, but this is the one time I prefer to keep my opinions to myself.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, i know u are angry, lol! i believe when i wake up in the morning you would have changed your mind, please! dont deny me the dividend of democracy, lol!
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by InkedNerd(f): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2010
ceah:

@Inked_Nerd, i know u are angry, lol! i believe when i wake up in the morning you would have changed your mind, please! dont deny me the dividend of democracy, lol!

No, I'm not angry grin. I'm amused though. At the moment, I'd just prefer to keep to keep my opinions to myself
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by Dafemo(m): 2:06am On Aug 28, 2010
this is horrible
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by khattab008: 3:41am On Aug 28, 2010
I can see that u guys have no work dan to come here and be mocking Islam And Muslims well no prob we shall all see
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2010
@Inked_Nerd, we appreciate your opinion as an intelligent nigerian lady. i slept and woke up and you still want to make your opinion irrelevant in the nigerian society, no this is unacceptable, we would appreciate if you could table your opinion, grin
@ Dafemo, yeah! horrible indeed,
@khattab008, i dont make mockery of any religion, i was not looking at it from a religious point of view when i posted it, i was looking at it from a romantic, health and moral point when i posted, and note that i posted it on the romance section but i think it was the mod that transferred it to welcome. and it must interest you that it was my muslim lady friend that brought it to my notice when i saw it. No offence Khat, i just felt we should share and discuss this injustice meted on this small kids, question: would you give your 10years old baby for marriage ?
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by khattab008: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
i dont mean anything by that just trying to defend my religion and by the way what is bad in giving out a dauther below ten if she wishes to
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2010
@khattab008, what is bad in giving out a daughte below 10 if she wishes to, Gush! that statement says alot about you. you mean you will give out your 10years old daughter for marriage, do u think she knows what is marriage, i think u should listen to yourself, i actually dont know what to say.
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by khattab008: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
dere is something u guys dont understand these husbands must have to wait till these girls r fully grown up wink
Re: 450 Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten In Gaza by ceah(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ khattab008, should they wait till they are 40, what will they be doing till then, sleeping with other women then after the 10 year old girl is ripe to be pluck, i dont get you, you simply will give your daughter away at 10, and dont come to Nairaland to complain when she start having problems, gush! i dont understand you Khat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Stop Forcing 'star Wars' On Me / Animals And Zoos In Nigeria / How Long Do I Have To Continue Playing Before I Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.