Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

10 Reasons I Prefer Windows Laptops Over Apple Macs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Reasons I Prefer Windows Laptops Over Apple Macs (754 Views)

Best Portable Laptop Powerbank For Macs And Pcs / 10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / Apple To Ditch Intel To Use Its Own Chips In Macs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons I Prefer Windows Laptops Over Apple Macs by KCode: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
In this post I'll be sharing with you my top reasons for choosing to stick with Windows Laptops over Apple's. Without much ado, here they are:

1. Windows Laptops are much cheaper than Apple's.

2. There are a variety of options to choose from with Windows PCs than Macs.

3. Windows Laptops are often very flexible with customizable parts readily available.

4. For video games, you can count on Windows Laptops for a much soothing experience.

5. Apple has adopted the concept of fixing only new and uncommon ports for its latest laptops, which is kind of a disadvantage in present day. But Windows Laptops on the other hand still come with commonly used ports which saves the day.

6. With Windows PCs there are a lot of additions in specifications as new releases come than its counterpart.

7. Microsoft’s Office Suite does better on Windows than on Macs. This is the most popular productivity software which include apps like MS Word and Excel.

8. With the Windows operating system, you can play with settings and do a lot of tweaks on the go than you can on Mac OS.

9. Getting a Mac repaired is not tedious task. But with Windows PCs, it's much easier.

10. So far, Windows PCs' keyboards prove to be much more reliable, even than Apple's latest Macbook Pros.

Source: http://informationfromjay..com/2019/01/10-reasons-i-prefer-windows-laptops.html
Re: 10 Reasons I Prefer Windows Laptops Over Apple Macs by Skyfornia(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one...but when there is money, some of those points won't matter.

Na poor man dey talk say he prefare Toyota Corolla to Range Rover sport.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of This Laptop / Tablets PC (10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / Lenovo SL500 Core2 Laptop, 3gb Ram... 21k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.