Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Zeal Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Zeal Of The Lord (245 Views)

I Have Lost My Zeal For Attending Church / The Deception And Danger Of Religious Zeal / Rccg Teen Sunday School Manual (zeal) 12/08/2018 – God Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Zeal Of The Lord by Lilimax(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
THE ZEAL OF THE LORD

Apostle Anselm Madubuko.

This morning, receive a supernatural quickening.
Let the power of Christ that is in you fix you up right now.
Your worst days are over. In Jesus name.

1. It is important for you to know the God that you serve.
2. Also remember that zeal is the energy for carrying out God’s assignment.
3. However, it is not just about carrying out God’s assignment but the zeal with which you carry it out.
4. That’s why you have to fight to keep your zeal, otherwise your service to God will be cosmetic. Revelations 3:15 charges us to either be hot or cold.
5. You cannot be an in-between christian and expect anything from God. Neither can you afford to let the fervency with which you serve God run cold.
6. Have you ever been saying something and wish that nobody hears you, but then suddenly, someone hears you and takes you up on it? That was what happened to Peter when Jesus asked him to come and walk with Him on the water. In this kind of situation, it is only your zeal that can save you.
7. Talk is cheap. It is the doing that matters.
8. Jesus said to Peter,
“COME”
9. It is easy to tell someone; “I will be with you” when everything is easy. But when God begins to squeeze you, what happens?This is why many people are hearing “come” but are not coming. They are afraid.
“Come” That is the test of who you really are.
10. The test of “YOU” is in the obedience of doing because your strength is tested in the doing.
11. Therefore you must not be led by what you see or hear but by revelation.
12. Everything about the walk with God is by revelation, and until you walk based on what is revealed to you on the inside, you will be unstable. “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:8.
13. Zeal is the right energy to carry out God’s assignment.
14. Satan fears those that have zeal because zeal will always produce.
Lam. 2:10
15. When your zeal goes down, your hands also go down, but Hebrews 12:12 says, don’t let those hands stay down. Lift up the hands. If you don’t raise those hands, the enemy will beat you up.
16. In the battle, when Moses lifted his hands Israel overcame but when his hands went down Amalek was winning.
17. And just as Moses lifted his hands in the battle between Israel and Amalek, each time your hands go up or down, it is your zeal that is going up and down.
18. Likewise, when you start to walk with God, please forget time. God doesn’t do time business, He does eternity business, and if you keep looking at time, your zeal will come down.
19. When God said to Abraham, “I will give you a son” He didn’t give him the time because if He had given him time, Abraham, because he needed a son tomorrow would have died quicker. So God makes a promise and allows you to walk by faith so that before you know it, 20 years has passed.
20. Stop asking desperately that God must speak to you. If you hear the word all the time, then how can you walk by faith?
21. Anything you have a full understanding of before walking in it is no longer faith. This is why all these prophesies these boys are doing these days are nothing but sorcery. God is not in it.
22. God will surely lead you, but always ask Him for grace for each season because He said that the just shall live by faith.
23. You must never get to a place where you have nothing to believe.
24. And never get bothered when there is no money in your account because most times when you have money, that is when you will think you don’t need God before travelling out. And any time you go where God has not sent you, you risk your life.
25. If while Joseph was in the pit, he had prayed and God says don’t worry, your dream will come to pass in twelve years, he would die of worry because he would think he was to be in the pit that long. What if God had told him that he would be sold as a slave or he would go to prison ?
26. The bible speaks of “word” of knowledge and word of wisdom. Not “words” of knowledge.
27. He gives you a word per time. You don’t need the details. And YOUR WORLD CANNOT START UNTIL YOU GET THE WORD.”
28. All that peter heard was “come” he didn’t hear come, the wave will not sink you . Just one word. And when he came, everything changed. Just one word of wisdom or word of knowledge.
29. Therefore lift up the hands that hang down.
30. If your hands are up all the time, you are going nowhere. That means you have no opposition. Satan’s job is not primarily to kill you but to bring down your hands. That is why when Moses’ hands went down, Israel began to lose.
31. Zeal dies when you don’t want to sacrifice. Sacrifice powers your zeal and keeps it alive. There is no zeal powered by comfort.
32. Beautiful things are always inconvenient. Therefore, it is better to give than to receive.
33. Many times I have preached with sickness in my body. Many times I have also preached with pain in my body. And I don’t have to ask God to remove it before I preach. I preach and it goes and when I finish sometimes, it comes back.
34. In Acts 20:22-24, Apostle Paul, a man full of the zeal of the Lord was told; “...that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus..”
35. He didn’t pray to stop it. He still went to Jerusalem.
36. Comfortable things are risky.
37. I am not a motivational preacher. Am not going to hold back some things so that you will not be angry, neither will I pamper you or tell you things just so you can be happy. Happiness is for children. Just like when Jesus flogged those money changers out of the temple, and the Bible says. concerning Him “...The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.” John 2:17
38. Those who must live godly must suffer persecution, and persecution is not happiness. Even the resistance to your prayer is a sign that God is with you.
39. Concerning Paul, it was the Holy Ghost bearing witness. Not even that the Holy Ghost spoke to him.
40. You can get a witness from the pulpit or any where, because if you must wait to always hear, then u might hear a familiar spirit.
41. Imagine, Paul responded and said: “None of these things move me”
42. If you keep allowing these things to move you, you cannot give the sacrifice required and you will not be able to fulfil your assignment.
43. Spend your comfort time with Him. As long as you are ready to sacrifice, nothing shall be Impossible to you.
44. Everything is about decision.
45. And it must cost you something. Yes, your service and zeal will cost you something. It will take away your comfort zone. It will make you say, if I perish, I perish.
46. Nobody is born with everything, yet if you are born with something and you don’t work on it, it can fail.
47. Every struggle is for good.
Just believe that “NOTHING WORKS AGAINST YOU”, including unanswered prayer.

Prayer:
Your hands will never come down spiritually. No matter what you go through, may you always remember that there is a God that works for you.
May the zeal of yours father consume you so that whether it is convenient or not, you will fulfill your assignment. Amen.
*copied

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Message ; God Is Always Right!. / The Image Of The Beast And The False Prophet Explained / My Experience With Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.