Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available (4539 Views)

Both Sex Blue Eyes Siberian Husky From Imported Parents Available / Husky Puppies From Imported Parents / Pedigree Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies From An Imported Parents Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
bobbysaxy:
Bros person cannot do plenty wahala like dis to breed high quality pups and then u expect him to be telling u price via social media...a serious buyer will just place a call that is all...have come to discover that only serious buyers will place a call make arrangements with u and pay immediately...that is how to know a ready buyer...this is not a nigerian thing....

But when you walk into in malls, you are happy to see price tags on items displayed right? Oga it does not make any sense. Post your price, who will buy will buy. All these incomplete marketing.

Wonderful pups you got there
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Leemekzy: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Namdeenero:
And so?

So he should use it scam people right? Guess both are the same
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by bassdow: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
bobbysaxy:
Bros person cannot do plenty wahala like dis to breed high quality pups and then u expect him to be telling u price via social media...a serious buyer will just place a call that is all...have come to discover that only serious buyers will place a call make arrangements with u and pay immediately...that is how to know a ready buyer...this is not a nigerian thing....

Personally, I prefer dropping as much information, as possible so as to reduce the number of Calls I would be getting.

Nothing bad dropping a range / hint.

Imagine getting 100 calls of which 90% is just to ask questions that ought to have been on the ADVERT.
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Namdeenero(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leemekzy:

So he should use it scam people right? Guess both are the same
What If he used the male dog to breed his pedigree female?? Guess you didn’t think about that yeah
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Leemekzy: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Namdeenero:
What If he used the male dog to breed his pedigree female?? Guess you didn’t think about that yeah
he did not
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Namdeenero(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Leemekzy:
he did not
And you know that how??
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Leemekzy: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Namdeenero:
And you know that how??
The period he made the post, his kennel does not cross any other dog apart from his. thats where i bought all my dogs.
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies From Imported Parents Available by Namdeenero(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Leemekzy:
The period he made the post, his kennel does not cross any other dog apart from his. thats where i bought all my dogs.
Well that’s an old post

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Dog!! / Lion Boerboel Puppies For Sale. / Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.