Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (66850 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Mrop(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Bleodon01(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Give me
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by tsinzu: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Petty mind

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Bungalow: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
The fact that she’s the first person to show it off does not mean she’s the first person to own it in Nigeria .
Think !!
Think !!

294 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by donbachi(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Any thing wey dey hot 4 nigeria,get when e dey cool...enjoy am as e dey hot....just as nigeria dey hot since days,e go soon cool any moment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Joshmodest(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2019
What an achievement !!!!
Money sometimes can make people think in a myopic manner !

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by decatalyst(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Wow! What a big trophy you would get!

She talks like a dunce most times

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by nepapole(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Rubbish....
My Nokia5 till 2023.

21 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by chriskosherbal(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
nepapole:
Rubbish....
My Nokia5 till 2023.
cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by rex444(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Maybe na speedy Darlington buy am for her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by FruitCakes(f): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
phone 700k? so what if it gets stolen 700k is gone waawu

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2019
See how dumb she is.. So showing off a mobile phone is now an achievement?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:
Yeah....I can't promise you'll get there even if you work hard enough. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by CuddleBear(f): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungaalow:
The fact that she’s the first person to show it off does not mean she’s the first person to own it in Nigeria .
Think !!
Think !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by chriskosherbal(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Thank God for you
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by FruitCakes(f): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2019
CudleBear:
If you no get money hide your face
Hehe i'm pretty certain you can't afford it either ma

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Taniaa(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by FruitCakes(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Yeah....I can't promise you'll get there even if you work hard enough. .
You don't have to promise, my goal in life is worth more than a phone

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrop:
Nigerian Billion daughter Florence Otedola Popularly known as Dj cuppy shownoff her new Samsung S10+ worth 700k she acquires recently.

She happily shared a video showing off the new phone. Guys this phone will be amazing, what do you think ?

Watch the Video of Happy djcuppy showing off the Phone HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3
Bloggers and lies, galaxy S10 or even S10 + is about 360- 390k and not 700k!!!

36 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by itspzpics(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by dominique(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2019
So Samsung gifted her the phone even though she can comfortably afford at least 10 of such. Meanwhile they're lots of people out there looking for money to upgrade from their palasa. Life is one funny cookie

It seems she wants to make Ankara her signature look now, nice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TimiRume(f): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:
Think !!
Think !!
Look how you said ''think think'' like its okay to be consumed in materialism. If we had the right mindset childish display like this would be a rarity and we wouldn't even bother. cool

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by ZoeyJ(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
dominique:
So Samsung gifted her the phone even though she can comfortably afford at least 10 of such. Meanwhile they're lots of people out there looking for money to upgrade from their palasa. Life is one funny cookie

It seems she wants to make Ankara her signature look now, nice.
Lol irony of life.
I'm managing my palasa phone

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Abee79(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
undecided undecided undecided Vanity

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by rocoh(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2019
God I thank you for my life o. If all you have is money, you are very poor indeed.I hope she grows beyond this.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Wow I actually opened the thread to throw shots at the Op 'cause I thought she wouldn't post something like that. But alas! I was wrong. embarassed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by falcon01: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
abeg ooo make una no spoil our show, this phone no be for slay queens and fake lifers, it is for technology innovated people, people who are willing to get a high end performance in a device people like me and my fellow smartphone brethren abeg no be for show off because now if e turn to show and we come buy am people go look us like fake person. park well!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by freemanbubble: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
FruitCakes:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

And moreover this are quality phones
Not those crappy infinix, tecno, Gionee, itel, Huawei,

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.