Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service (318 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service by seyibabs8: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
The people of Omobayi area of Itapaji in Ikole Local Government Area of Ekiti State have been thrown into mourning following the death of a father of five, Daniel Sakpe, who committed suicide.

The 60-year-old man reportedly left his wife at midnight on Sunday with the excuse that he wanted to go and ease himself in the toilet.

She however became worried after waiting for a while and her husband did not return.

Read more on: http://naijachurchnews.com/father-5-hangs-ekiti-hours-church-service/

Re: Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service by donstan18: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
He sensed Buhari's victory.
Re: Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari is steering Nigeria for a crisis and APC should be ready for the consequences for these their actions
Re: Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service by SimplePlan34: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Suicide is better than misery. Kudos to him his life belongs to him and not to any stupid God. He was in charge of his life till d end. God could have helped him while he was alive but he did not. He took control of his life. D only problem his d children and wife he left behind. If he was single I would have said big ups to him.
Re: Father Of 5 Hangs Himself In Ekiti Hours After Church Service by madone: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Suicide is better than misery. Kudos to him his life belongs to him and not to any stupid God. He was in charge of his life till d end. God could have helped him while he was alive but he did not. He took control of his life. D only problem his d children and wife he left behind. If he was single I would have said big ups to him.
easy man why are u so pained and y haven't u kill urself

(1) (Reply)

Escape For Your Life / HABA!!! I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Bishop Obinim / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Out The Stone From The Tomb When Jesus Resurrected” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.