Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay (533 Views)

I Need Olay Body Wash In Benin City.. Help Me / Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay by Bevybeauty: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
CLEARLY CLEAN SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT SCRUB- OLAY!!!

Olay Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub penetrates pores to clear blemishes and blackheads while stimulating your senses with a fragrant burst of citrus and mint. This exfoliating scrub combines deep cleansing power with an acne-fighting ingredient. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid, it’s specifically designed for acne-prone skin to clear blemishes and blackheads while reducing excess oil for fresh, beautifully clear skin. Plus, the oil-free, non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores.

Exfoliating scrub penetrates pores to clear blemishes, blackheads & reduce excess oil
Daily face wash helps transform acne-prone skin into a beautifully clean look
Clearing treatment scrub powered with salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient
A refreshing, deep clean formula with essence of citrus mint suitable for acne-prone skin

Re: Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
It looks great and it seems it will be effective.
I have these black spots on my back and when I asked one of my female friends she said it's as a result of the clothes that I wear.
I am wondering if I buy this hope it will work irrespective of the number of clothes that I wear.
You didn't drop your location too
Re: Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay by Bevybeauty: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2019
It will work irrespective of the clothes you wear. And we are an online store, we make delivery to your location whenever you place your order
MrFourSHIRTS:
It looks great and it seems it will be effective.
I have these black spots on my back and when I asked one of my female friends she said it's as a result of the clothes that I wear.
I am wondering if I buy this hope it will work irrespective of the number of clothes that I wear.
You didn't drop your location too

(1) (Reply)

How To Paint Your Nails Perfectly!! / 27 Years Old Abuja Based Lawyer Dies After Unsuccessful Fat Extraction Surgery / Get Fancy Sneakers As Low As 4k And Below As JUMIA Celebrates World Sneakers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.