Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

"I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up (12237 Views)

BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by mysportdab: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed that he will accept the misconduct charge from the FA for his behaviour towards referee Mike Dean after defeat at Burnley on Saturday.

"I will accept that charge," Pochettino said.

"Watching my behaviour afterwards on video, I need to accept the charge from the FA. I need to apologise to Mike Dean, I cannot behave in that way.

"It is not the way to behave and I am going to accept the charge" Pochettino said.

Video below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/video-poch-accepts-fa-charges-over-mike.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by KingSatan: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Now that is maturity.

If same thing had happened in Nigeria, the reply would be "Let's meet in court".

Next Episode

He appears in court with 400 SAN'S. Then the judge adjourns the case to 15 April 2051.

Case Closed

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by callmeVIBRANT(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
The guy above me u are just too fast
STC.

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by 9jaown(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Election was rig

6 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by jamaicabakare(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by mozona(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
is better we all learn from our mistake and apologize intermediately.

though it takes a matured mind to do that.

4 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by ALAYORMII: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
He should have beaten him up and accept whatever charges just like he’s doing now

4 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by callmeVIBRANT(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaown:
Election was rig
no carry dat mata come here o

2 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by HighKing01(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
sadB

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by Thobiy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
9jaown:
Election was rig
Which Wan Be Rig Again, Make Una Jejely Accept The Result grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by GYBABA(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Una don see how the first four commentators no get sense?

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by ayusco85(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
*APC LEADING, PDP LEADING! TENSION EVERYWHERE*
*Instead of this thing to cos problem, let both of them resume duty as Nigerian President, Buhari will work on night shift while atiku will work on day shift, afterall Nigerian problems are bigger than one President. My opinion �*

2 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by shuttox: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
jerrysurewin41:
see below
chop the money only you...
You are disturbing us a lot here

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by eLcastro(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Accepting the charge isn't his issue....it's just a technique...he has already gotten his point across.,next time Dean and other will be more careful with his game..#message sent

2 Likes

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by Mike008(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maturity

1 Like

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by emmy2244: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bad market
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by tboy070(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
KingSatan:
Now that is maturity.

If same thing had happened in Nigeria, the reply would be "Let's meet in court".

Next Episode

He appears in court with 400 SAN'S. Then the judge adjourns the case to 15 April 2051.

Case Closed
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by OROSENIWO: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
ayusco85:
*Instead of this thing to cos problem, let both of them resume duty as Nigerian President, Buhari will work on night shift while atiku will work on day shift, afterall Nigerian problems are bigger than one President. My opinion �*
i dey naff am for foolanee!

grin
ayusco85:
i dey naff am for foolanee!
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by Fmcbets: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Better, i was feeling for the referee when the coach was pointing at him.
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by greatseed: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
KingSatan:
Now that is maturity.

Next Episode

:Du funny...true

Case Closed
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by Tifunloran: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
When IS d Get Together
Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by molydonhenry(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2019
You're a thief, you'll only deceive the gullible with edited images
Josephfixed1099:
See below
Here is the lost ticket you edited

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso Match Will Not Be Live On TV / Cutting One In Bet9ja / 3SC Win First Away Game Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.