Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos (62427 Views)

43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Katsina Forest (Photos) / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by CastedDude: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
A pastor has narrated what allegedly happened in a Nigerian family after seven brothers were deported from various countries and even had their properties seized.

According to Evang Emmanuel Chinonye Nnabueze, the brothers were doing well abroad before their uncle (father's brother) visited a native doctor in the eastern part of Nigeria - to work against them out of jealousy. The names of the brothers were allegedly written on a tree in an evil forest and all the clothes and wrappers given to their uncle - were all also hung on the tree.

Read in parts what Evang Emmanuel Chinonye Nnabueze shared online.

Seven brothers deported from different countries within the period of two years and not only that they were deported but have their belongs confiscated by the authorities, nobody could ascertain what is happening not even their parents. Most of their investments in the country has been sold out to aid life, they are contemplating of selling the only parcel of the land left but how can a man fold his hands watch his children getting drown day by day, in the misdt of this confusion came their Niece with the idea of a Man of God who she encountered 2015 at St Paul Catholic Church Ebuta-Meta Lagos.

The man "their biological father" discussed with his brother who happened to be his children uncle to assist him by using his vehicle to pick us at Okija junction to Ubahueze and pleaded with his brother to participate in the prayer to avoid what befalls on his children getting to his children too. He agreed and accepted. When he came to pick us, he was so jovial and lively with us, telling us how good his brother's children has been to him even the vehicle he came to pick us with was given to him by them, he was so happy that God has finally remembered them. He even bought us full pack of bottle water when he asked us what he could get for us. He was so nice and friendly, easy going man so to say

During the night of the prayer, he came as promised with his own children. God who nothing can be hidden before Him began to unveil the veils. Who could believe that this man is behind the tragedies that has be falling this family. He now open up to us. His anger is that his brother's children are all doing well than his own children, so jealous and hatred crept in. He visited a native doctor who took him to an evil forest that took us almost 6/7km trekking from the express, in that forest was a tree, the names of those children were written all over the tree, all the clothes and wrappers given to him by those children were all hang on the tree. That was the genesis of those children's misfortunes. To be honest I could not hold my Holy anger. I did not know when I dashed him one holy hot slap, command him to bring those clothes and wrappers down and removed their names one after the other with renunciation. Which he did.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/names-of-7-brothers-deported-from-abroad-written-on-a-tree-in-evil-forest-photos.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Zanas: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Africa my Africa

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nonsensical fake story

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Village Otumopo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nonsensical fake story

Scammers everywhere ... arrangee name writing. grin cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by daddytime(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jesuuu

I'm just here speechless not knowing if I should laugh, cry, Atikulate, Saibaba or just log out from nairaland and sleep...abeg make una use Manhood Yakubu and INEC mind advice me

It is well ooo

5 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by OkoroPeugeot(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why didn't he park the car under the tree

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by frbona: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zanas:
Africa my Africa
of proud warriors in an ancestral savanah

16 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by donstan18: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Africans and backward mentality.

Always concerned about people's progress than their own.

Too bad.

17 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by tstx(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you believe this you will believe anything

See my signature

17 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is for those that believe in Juju.

For us JESUS NEVER FAILS......NEVER!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by chrisifeanyi: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
K
Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by tstx(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zanas:
Africa my Africa

Our Africa Our Africa cheesy

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
What made yhe forest evil?

6 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Danelo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol....
This one weak me o
Wats left to be heard.
Abeg make this uncle use him JuJu baba comot for si t this 2019

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by WinningEleven(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
He turned their destinies to sad

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Be saying Africa my Africa, Be saying nonsense story. Things dey happen, just keep praying and if you no Sabi pray, just dey do that thing wey no make enemies hands reach you or last Last, just thank God for your situation. Enemies dey! It's high time, we even stop telling our children that the devil lives in hell fire. Let them know that the devil lives inside the human heart.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin

Emmanuel Chinonye Nnabueze

I am not surprised grin

6 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by kollinskollins(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
fake madness
Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by tstx(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
What made yhe forest evil?

I've bin wondering this same thing....

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Anagha123: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Only in Africa you will hear this kind of story.

When will Africa be liberated

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by farano(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm Oh Lord protect us from all evil.. The world is full of events and situations that can cause great fear and anxiety.. Keep us safe from traps set by evildoers.. Amen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by mamatayour(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sakamanje ... fake story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
WHEN I FIRST SAW PASTOR I KNOW WHAT IT WILL LEAD TO. MAJORITY OF NAIJA PASTORS ARE FULL OF DECEIT. THANK GOD FOR MY GOOD XTAIN BACKGROUND, I FOR DON QUIT GOING TO CHURCH TEY TEY,

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by valgbo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Holy anger and holy slap cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by igwefivestar(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
CastedDude:
A pastor has narrated what allegedly happened in a Nigerian family after seven brothers were deported from various countries and even had their properties seized.

According to Evang Emmanuel Chinonye Nnabueze, the brothers were doing well abroad before their uncle (father's brother) visited a native doctor in the eastern part of Nigeria - to work against them out of jealousy. The names of the brothers were allegedly written on a tree in an evil forest and all the clothes and wrappers given to their uncle - were all also hung on the tree.

Read in parts what Evang Emmanuel Chinonye Nnabueze shared online.

Seven brothers deported from different countries within the period of two years and not only that they were deported but have their belongs confiscated by the authorities, nobody could ascertain what is happening not even their parents. Most of their investments in the country has been sold out to aid life, they are contemplating of selling the only parcel of the land left but how can a man fold his hands watch his children getting drown day by day, in the misdt of this confusion came their Niece with the idea of a Man of God who she encountered 2015 at St Paul Catholic Church Ebuta-Meta Lagos.

The man "their biological father" discussed with his brother who happened to be his children uncle to assist him by using his vehicle to pick us at Okija junction to Ubahueze and pleaded with his brother to participate in the prayer to avoid what befalls on his children getting to his children too. He agreed and accepted. When he came to pick us, he was so jovial and lively with us, telling us how good his brother's children has been to him even the vehicle he came to pick us with was given to him by them, he was so happy that God has finally remembered them. He even bought us full pack of bottle water when he asked us what he could get for us. He was so nice and friendly, easy going man so to say

During the night of the prayer, he came as promised with his own children. God who nothing can be hidden before Him began to unveil the veils. Who could believe that this man is behind the tragedies that has be falling this family. He now open up to us. His anger is that his brother's children are all doing well than his own children, so jealous and hatred crept in. He visited a native doctor who took him to an evil forest that took us almost 6/7km trekking from the express, in that forest was a tree, the names of those children were written all over the tree, all the clothes and wrappers given to him by those children were all hang on the tree. That was the genesis of those children's misfortunes. To be honest I could not hold my Holy anger. I did not know when I dashed him one holy hot slap, command him to bring those clothes and wrappers down and removed their names one after the other with renunciation. Which he did.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/names-of-7-brothers-deported-from-abroad-written-on-a-tree-in-evil-forest-photos.html
Buhari has won so expect more evil news

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by homealone00: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
This one strong oooo
Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Almost every family have them... Wicked uncles!

13 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Could it just be that they all used the same mago-mago means?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.