Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Do You Want From Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Want From Abroad? (952 Views)

How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want From Abroad? by naijacutee(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2007
I'm currently doing some private research and I just wanted to know : If you lived in Nigeria and you wanted to buy things from Europe (Not China or Dubai) to resell to your friends/colleagues in Nigeria, what sort of things would you look for?

How much would you be willing to spend first time, and how much profit would you be likely to make from that purchase?

How would you prefer for your goods to be sent to you?

Very curious.
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by tEsLim(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2007
Last season colognes. If the price is better than the 3years old colognes in shoprite.

Urban gears, white t's, air force ones, cleanly used. Factory reject designer cloths wit non-noticeable faults. Not mass pro! If you always have someone coming home, I need to buy some hiphop bling bling for to froze my neck, wrist and ear. And some for my babe. smiley

Cos a friend of mine used to buy me last season cloths cheaper than anythin i can get in naija.
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by naijacutee(f): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2007
Interesting. . . Noted! But the urban clothing you mentioned . . . Aren't those okrikas? I meant brand new items.
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by tEsLim(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2007
New ones! But last season. if you're serious we can get started. If you got relatives in Naija, i'll give them naira. Or hmmm find a way to send you money. Or when I have enough fund in my Us account. Maybe egold.
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by SOJ(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2007
Consumer electronics e.g. Mp3 players,Laptops etc. And maybe some casual clothing jeans,T-shirts etc.
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by mdjo(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2007
@Teslim,

The method of every heart decerming his thoughts and living life like a poor boy.
I don't understand why we always want second best in our lives, imagine my brother here talking about second hand things, fairly used stuff, hand me downs, imagine handing your babe a used dressed and she wacks you on the face, Ahaa, lol
Grow us son.
Work harder you can afford those brand new things,
Re: What Do You Want From Abroad? by tEsLim(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2007
@mdjo
shut the Bleep off and stop acting like shit dont stain rich dude. I hate ppl forming around. Lotta ppl in Naija wear 3seasons ago clothings without even knowing and they pay the looser Wrangles when it says 'Now in Stock'.

A Ralph last season Cologne I bought from Yankee I paid just about 5k for was sold in one the shop in shoprite for 10k silly!

Many shops sell cloths with popped tags dont you know what that mean. You're sick!

**Pissed walked outta thread**

(1) (Reply)

Nitel Gets Third Ceo In Seven Months / Ringtone Market In Naija / Help Please Tell Me How And Where To Buy Stocks In Private Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.