Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I NEED A JOB PLEASE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I NEED A JOB PLEASE (695 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / Urgently In Need Of A Job Please / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED A JOB PLEASE by Ruthese: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why do l always get a mail of regret when ever l apply to jobs ..l meet most of their requirements and yet, no invites.. Tired of hearing sorry we can't put through.. Please help me if l am doing anything wrong
Re: I NEED A JOB PLEASE by iamclime(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
It's sad, really. But just keep pushing; you'll soon smile. For a start, try to update your CV whenever applying for jobs. Remember to adapt the CV to fit the job requirements, without telling lies or claiming what you're not. And ensure you meet job requirements before applying. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are being used by many organisations to filter candidates these days. Read up on what it does and how it works.

Whatever the case, your time will come soon! Keep smiling!

1 Like

Re: I NEED A JOB PLEASE by onward4life(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Ruthese:
Why do l always get a mail of regret when ever l apply to jobs ..l meet most of their requirements and yet, no invites.. Tired of hearing sorry we can't put through.. Please help me if l am doing anything wrong

I have been there before!
It gets hard whenever it's about to end!!!

We're hiring the following roles for our client, a top player in the FMCG sector:

1. Trade Marketing Executives (Benin, Enugu, Onitsha, Abuja, Makurdi, Jos, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Aba, Umuahia, Uyo,Ilorin, Akure)
JOB CODE: TME

JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. First Degree (Minimum of HND) in any discipline
2. Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Minimum of 1 year FMCG commercial experience in marketing or sales
4. Valid driving license and minimum of 3 years Driving experience

REMUNERATION: =N= 99,000 (Monthly net take home), other statutory benefits e.g HMO, PENSION, Leave Allowance and 13th Month

2. Trade Marketing Supervisor (Onitsha, Lagos, Kaduna)
JOB CODE: TMS

JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. First Degree (Minimum of HND) in any discipline
2. Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Minimum of 3 years FMCG commercial experience in marketing or sales
4. Valid driving license and minimum of 3 years Driving experience
5. Demonstrable record of success in a customer or field sales role

REMUNERATION: =N= 178,450.00 (Monthly net take home), other statutory benefits e.g HMO, PENSION, Leave Allowance and 13th Month

3. Merchandisers (Ibadan,Illorin,Osun,Aba,PH,Umuahia,Calabar, Onitsha,Enugu,Benin, Kano,Kaduna,Zaria, Abuja,Makurdi,Minna, Maiduguri,Yola,Gombe)
JOB CODE: MER

JOB ROLE
To ensure the Company’s products are displayed at all times in an attractive manner by making sure the following are achieved daily:

 Manage out-of-stock situations each day and call for re-stock when necessary.
 Ensure daily stock display record are filled to track stock availability.
 Ensure visibility materials are deployed across all locations.
 Ensure daily reports are sent to the Sales team for stock tracking.
 Ensure materials are deployed and used accordingly.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum qualification: OND

REMUNERATION: =N= 30,019.30 (Monthly net take home)

To apply, send CV to staffing@gml-nigeria.com, recruitment@mactayconsulting.com

Subject Of Mail: JOB CODE + LOCATION e.g TMS LAGOS, MER OSUN, TME ABUJA
Re: I NEED A JOB PLEASE by Ruthese: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
iamclime:
It's sad, really. But just keep pushing; you'll soon smile. For a start, try to update your CV whenever applying for jobs. Remember to adapt the CV to fit the job requirements, without telling lies or claiming what you're not. And ensure you meet job requirements before applying. Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are being used by many organisations to filter candidates these days. Read up on what it does and how it works.

Whatever the case, your time will come soon! Keep smiling!

Thank you very much.. I will keep my hope alive.. I appreciate

Re: I NEED A JOB PLEASE by kings59: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2019
I am also in need of a Job. I live in Lagos, iyano-era axis.

I am a B.tech holder,a graduate of mathematics.

Very willing to work.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies! / If You Know You Know, Don't Tell Anyone, Just 10 People Needed For This. / Bank Teller Job #50k Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.