Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking (449 Views)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate / 2019 Presidential Candidate, Omoyele Sowore Tours OAU. Ile Ife (videos & Photos) / After Releasing 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster In 'hausa' Fayose Goes Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking by Obanaijacom: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
I may not have concrete evidence for all I am about to say, I am not a conspiracy theorist but this all is clear for all to see that their is something wrong with the just concluded election.

1. Why did election materials and eventually INEC offices in the East which is believed to be a PDP strong hold mysteriously get burnt.

2. Why did INEC wait till 2am to suddenly shift an election that took them at least 4 years to plan, they had all the facts and knew that the election would not hold, but waited for all the igbos to travel and now take them by surprise.

3. How come within one week of the election, APC members were given trader money, and also to market women and supporters who had PVC in Osun states and states that would have not voted Buhari

4. How come a night to election proper Tinubu welcomed 3 loaded bullion vans to his home, is it for him to count or maybe he just wanted to play with � money.

5. Mr. President's comment that he will congratulate himself after the election because he knows he will be the winner, shows he already knows the possible out come of the election even before it was conducted.

6. How come states burning with insurgency attacks of Boko Haram boom blasts, still have more votes than peaceful states like Eboyin and Enugu that is very peaceful.

7. How come the violence recorded in the south east where PDP has more of its support is higher compared to the North that is known for violent attacks during elections.

8. How come card readers worked perfectly well in the north and rejected votes were very low as compared to the south east.

9. How come Buhari got less votes in ASO Rock and FCT don't you think that that is the true reflection of what the people want, because there was less rigging.

10. How come Nigerians despite all the pain and suffering, killing of innocent people you still voted BUHARI

Please help me answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking by seunlayi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
My brother, this election is a fraud. No more voting for me until we experiment with e-voting. If it also fails, I ll give up finally

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking by Cletus77(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
The election was a big fraud..
That's a brilliant compilation op

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking by robinso01(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
I have been worried about that number 5, since the day he said it, almost the same way aregbesola said it when he was going for his second term.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election, 10 Questions Nobody Is Asking by Obanaijacom: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmmm na wa

(1) (Reply)

- / This Lion Attacks His Trainer While The Lioness Begs Him To Stop. See Video / A Legit Business Called Email Processing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.