Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Whitish Discharge From Vagina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitish Discharge From Vagina (1860 Views)

This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? / White Discharge From The Penis / Blur Eye Vision,discharge From Eyes And Watery Eyes,any Help About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitish Discharge From Vagina by bossto(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
I have a friend who has been disturbing me about this.She always has a discharge of something that looks like sperms.
Please Doctors in the house, what do u recommend for her cos I think it is toilet infection and I have given her ketoconazole and some antibiotics but all to no avail.
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Tell her to grind Cameroon pepper, bell
pepper and mix them with grinded Nigerian
pepper, apply at night before bed. Las las

she go dy alright

1 Like

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Na wicked gonorrhoea be that.
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Four40:

she go dy alright

You wicked oooo
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by bossto(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
iAudio:
Na wicked gonorrhoea be that.
Are you sure?
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by shilz(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
It might not be what you are thinking,u might be on the wrong medication too.go see a doctor.
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by 2Ballz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bossto

It is normal to have whitish discharges (leukorrhea) passing through the vagina in an adult female. This is essential to keep the vaginal system working well. Just like a mouth with no saliva becomes pathetic so does a vagina without those discharges. Copiousness of flow depends on intervals within her cycle, as she is most likely to see more of this discharges as she nears ovulation and dries off frequently during her safe days.
A health discharge change characteristics within cycle too. Whatever, a normal discharge( whitish or yellowish in some) should be well off without an offensive odor and less cheese-like.
But if it the opposite and comes with other complaint such as itching, soreness of the Instruments and others, she is candidly advised to seek help a doctor's help to diagnose a cause to the abnormal. This may cover a laboratory swab of her vagina/cervix leading to knowing the cause for which a medication sensitive to it will be prescribe.

2 Likes

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by okwabayi(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2019
2Ballz:
Bossto

It is normal to have whitish discharges (leukorrhea) passing through the vagina in an adult female. This is essential to keep the vaginal system working well. Just like a mouth with no saliva becomes pathetic so does a vagina without those discharges. Copiousness of flow depends on intervals within her cycle, as she is most likely to see more of this discharges as she nears ovulation and dries off frequently during her safe days.
A health discharge change characteristics within cycle too. Whatever, a normal discharge( whitish or yellowish in some) should be well off without an offensive odor and less cheese-like.
But if it the opposite and comes with other complaint such as itching, soreness of the Instruments and others, she is candidly advised to seek help a doctor's help to diagnose a cause to the abnormal. This may cover a laboratory swab of her vagina/cervix leading to knowing the cause for which a medication sensitive to it will be prescribe.
It is after reading this I thank God for being male.
No wonder males of ancient times disregarded females, their maintenance is too much.
Nature also cursed the male folk to an extent: we love warring.
We war over unnecessary and trivial issues.

1 Like

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by herbaltheraphy: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2019
bossto:
I have a friend who has been disturbing me about this.She always has a discharge of something that looks like sperms.
Please Doctors in the house, what do u recommend for her cos I think it is toilet infection and I have given her ketoconazole and some antibiotics but all to no avail.

STDs/STIs
Sexually transmitted infections (STI) also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are infection that are commonly spread by sexual activity, symptoms and signs may include vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, penile discharge, ulcer on or around genitals, pain, rashes etc.

When left undiagnosed and untreated, these STIs/STDs can result in serious complications and long-term health problems for women, such as pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, and miscarriage, and untreated gonorrhea, syphilis, staphylococcus and chlamydia can cause infertility in both men and women. An untreated STI/STD in a pregnant woman increases the chances of stillbirth and newborn death.

This product is 100% herbal formulated to cure STDs/STI in the body and also serve as prevention against any infectious disease.

This herb product is naturally originates from leaves, plant, seeds of many plants from natural substances.

This product is non - toxic and fit for human consumption.

The ingredients are fully locally sourced.

N.B: This is not management of the above mentioned but total cure.

Call/WhatsApp: 08039441435 or 08077631990

Email: iherbaltheraphy@gmail.com

The first wealth is health.

1 Like

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by bossto(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
2Ballz:
Bossto

According to her,the discharge smells offensively!
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by 2Ballz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
bossto:
According to her,the discharge smells offensively!
Simple! To the lab, she needs to have her vagina swabbed to know the cause of the offensive vaginal exudation.
Treatment is usually by sensitivity. Please no self-medication.
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by Romeoozioma(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Four40:

she go dy alright

Na so ur un treatment dey? Kai! Jesus.

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by udomoh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Find out the odour, the colour, or thickness of the discharge?
It may be vaginal candidiasis or trichomoniasis. But see a doctor.
Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by mikkyjay(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2019
bossto:
Does this discharge come with musty metallic or fishy smell? If so then it's time to get gynie L plus from Europe, it's a breakthrough medicine made with active ingredients of biological origin, designed to to cure and restore your vaginas natural PH balance.
Gynie L Plus restores and maintains the balance of vaginal environment, altered by vaginosis, vaginitis and vulvovaginitis.

Benefits

Protects vaginal environment by restoring it's natural acidity (pH 3.8 - 4.2)
Eliminates local simptomatology: vaginal pruritus, rash, urinary poignancy
It doeswn't contain synthesized hormones, but exclusively active ingredients of biological origin: Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus reuteri
Safe to be used during pregnancy and brest feeding.
Click this link to connect us on whatsapp https:///2348110470875

1 Like

Re: Whitish Discharge From Vagina by Oceandrive(f): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Let her use magnetic energy napkin/liner

(1) (Reply)

Help! Something Strange Coming Out Of My Brother's Ear (graphic Image) / What Causes Frequent Urination? / Ebola:After Rejecting Nigeria's Request For Ebola Drug,America Gives It To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.