Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 (12997 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Ddbets: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove below

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by koyeni(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Liverpool dy vex grin

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by KaptionThis(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Catastrophe1:

Honestly bro
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Catastrophe1: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Which boy is that?
Trent Arnold. Just look at him yesterday class player. This is a boy we would have played against Man Utd and 3points will be guaranteed. 3classy assists lastnight from a full back.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Catastrophe1: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2019
KuzBoi29:
bro wish that boy really played against Man U , it could have been different story now hands down for the boy e too good
thank God u watched him last night. 3 assists from a right back, always on the offence. Klopp likes tormenting us.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by openmine(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Before this game kicked off yesterday,most sports analysts were skeptical about the inclusion of origi instead of an established and skillful player like sturridge!

most questioned klopp's gamble and hoped it wont come back to haunt him esp giving the frightening form of Watford!

The rest is history as Liverpool did not only destroy Watford but origi scored a brilliant goal and was so good that he was even tracking back to help in the defence!

after Sunday's lethargic match against injury hit united, many axed this Liverpool team and called them names including their own fans! What a pity!

Now,that we have won,we have forgotten that the coach also deserves some credit!

#ThankYouKlopp

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by ComradeShegs(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Catastrophe1:
Trent Arnold. Just look at him yesterday class player. This is a boy we would have played against Man Utd and 3points will be guaranteed. 3classy assists lastnight from a full back.

I was thinking you were referring to Origi cheesy that was y I needed to confirm. We can now see d impact d Lad is putting to d team. I just hope we keep up with this pace because even a draw now is a "sin".
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
osazsky:
i tought izzou said they will go to oldtrashford and trash them,then travel to munich in germany and trash them then to d bridge and also trash them,y the draw then,i told him that day that he was saying nonsense in d ucl firstleg game,i have been looking for izzuo since then i couldnt find him,this watford game na draw, losserpool nerver fail to disapiont its normal.pls nobody should mention fatigue after d game,its presure,the fear of pep and city along go make the history eater play nonsence today,who wants to place a bet,i also expect pep to do d needful today at d ethihad,up pep we are d citizens
cheesy cheesy cheesy go and hide man
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
ComradeShegs:

I was thinking you were referring to Origi cheesy that was y I needed to confirm. We can now see d impact d Lad is putting to d team. I just hope we keep up with this pace because even a draw now is a "sin".
weve got two big games Chelsea and spurs and I believe if we keep up the momentum we are gonna see them both off. Up the REDS
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
openmine:
Before this game kicked off yesterday,most sports analysts were skeptical about the inclusion of origi instead of an established and skillful player like sturridge!

most questioned klopp's gamble and hoped it wont come back to haunt him esp giving the frightening form of Watford!

The rest is history as Liverpool did not only destroy Watford but origi scored a brilliant goal and was so good that he was even tracking back to help in the defence!

after Sunday's lethargic match against injury hit united, many axed this Liverpool team and called them names including their own fans! What a pity!

Now,that we have won,we have forgotten that the coach also deserves some credit!

#ThankYouKlopp
all I know is that Klopp went to oldtrafford for a draw. TAA was fit going into that game, sometimes I wonder why he likes nervy situations.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Catastrophe1: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
ComradeShegs:

offcourse we need to play every game likes its a final.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Catastrophe1: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Klopp should stick with TAA till the end of the season. It's time to ride or die mehnnnn.
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by ComradeShegs(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Deepfreezer:
weve got two big games Chelsea and spurs and I believe if we keep up the momentum we are gonna see them both off. Up the REDS

#YNWA I just hope we win this at least to mute those calling us trophiless. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by ComradeShegs(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Deepfreezer:

#YNWA brother. We shall come out flawless. If not for anything, atleast to mute all those calling us trophiless. cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by openmine(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Deepfreezer:
all I know is that Klopp went to oldtrafford for a draw. TAA was fit going into that game, sometimes I wonder why he likes nervy situations.
I don't think so.....
Though if u had told him before the game if a draw was good enough,he would have said yes....
but considering the injuries that had been inflicted on the manutd team,he expected the players to do more esp key players like salah or mane!
What am simply saying is that....just as we may want to point out his flaws,we should also give credit to whom its due!
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2019
openmine:

I don't think so.....
Though if u had told him before the game if a draw was good enough,he would have said yes....
but considering the injuries that had been inflicted on the manutd team,he expected the players to do more esp key players like salah or mane!
What am simply saying is that....just as we may want to point out his flaws,we should also give credit to whom its due!
offcourse he has done well. But we need one more final push to pop bottles at the end YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by openmine(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Deepfreezer:
offcourse he has done well. But we need one more final push to pop bottles at the end YNWA
grin grin
Seriously I can't wait for that day to come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Deepfreezer(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
ComradeShegs:

#YNWA brother. We shall come out flawless. If not for anything, atleast to mute all those calling us trophiless. cheesy
sure thing mate. grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Notion(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice win from the reds
Re: Liverpool Vs Watford (5 - 0) On 27th February 2019 by Olalekank(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2019
TroublemakerPro:

Well ORIGI SCORED
I sent you a mail bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City Vs Arsenal: 4-2. 12th September 2009 / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 17th September 2023 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (5 - 2) On 17th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.