Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation (712 Views)

South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West / How Presidency Seeks To End Fulani Herdsmen Crises [ VIDEO ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2019
It was God that saved my life 3 days ago when four Fulani Herdsmen attacked me with guns along Ubiaja - Agbor road (between Okhesan and Ewatto Community ) in Edo State, Nigeria. two stopped me with guns pointing at me, I decided to use reverse gear, behold at my back two pointing at me with guns. At that moment lowered my seat and speed with reverse gear. They were shooting rampantly. After a few distance away from them I fell into hole as they were running toward me I opened door and ran for my dear life. they came and vandalized my car took my phone and money away. I just have to thank God for saving. Please let us chant the campaign to end their attacks across the country. We are no longer safe in this country. The President is not doing anything about it rather he is defending them. Even if the securities operatives see them with guns they will not talk to them. #LET US END FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACKS NOW. Moderator it worth sharing at front page for security reason....pls do the needful Thank you

Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry..
But their brother is in power.
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2019
9jaown:
Sorry..
But their brother is in power.
That is the problem now.....But we can't folds our hands we need to do something cry
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Mariangeles(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Binary:
It was God that saved my life 3 days ago when four Fulani Herdsmen attacked me with guns along Ubiaja - Agbor road (between Okhesan and Ewatto Community ) in Edo State, Nigeria. two stopped me with guns pointing at me, I decided to use reverse gear, behold at my back two pointing at me with guns. At that moment lowered my seat and speed with reverse gear. They were shooting rampantly. After a few distance away from them I fell into hole as they were running toward me I opened door and ran for my dear life. they came and vandalized my car took my phone and money away. I just have to thank God for saving. Please let us chant the campaign to end their attacks across the country. We are no longer safe in this country. The President is not doing anything about it rather he is defending them. Even if the securities operatives see them with guns they will not talk to them. #LET US END FULANI HERDSMEN ATTACKS NOW. Moderator it worth sharing at front page for security reason....pls do the needful Thank you
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Binary:
That is the problem now.....But we can't folds our hands we need to do something cry
In benue here, we have the highest case of
Fulani herdsmen crises.. for almost 15years now with no solution.
When we want to travel around here/ that’s within the state or near states..
We travel during the day.
To minimize such robbery..
Most times there are police checkpoints that help reduce this attacks..
The best thing is just to be careful..
Cause this government no send you or anybody..
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
9jaown:

In benue here, we have the highest case of
Fulani herdsmen crises.. for almost 15years now with no solution.
When we want to travel around here/ that’s within the state or near states..
We travel during the day.
To minimize such robbery..
Most times there are police checkpoints that help reduce this attacks..
The best thing is just to be careful..
Cause this government no send you or anybody..

Bro it was during the day...btw 2pm and 3pm...funny enough police checking point were few meters away....they said they are helpless nothing they can do. the nature of gun they have we dont have it..said one of the police.
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Binary:

Bro it was during the day...btw 2pm and 3pm...funny enough police checking point were few meters away....they said they are helpless nothing they can do. the nature of gun they have we dont have it..said one of the police.
Hahahahaha
Mehn..
This country sef..
Las las
Is God.
Thank God for life..
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Nwaikuku2(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2019
It's high time we declare war on fulani terrorist. The killing is becoming rampant even in broad day light. If the govt can't do anything, we can make things happen to end these killings. Enough is enough!
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
It's high time we declare war on fulani terrorist. The killing is becoming rampant even in broad day light. If the govt can't do anything, we can make things happen to end these killings. Enough is enough!
They are coming to invade us...gradually gradually. Our leaders are quite. Securities are not doing anything about it. We need to stand up and fight for our lives. Now that their Mr integrity has won the election our lives and properties are in danger cos he will keep defending them. I weep for my nation. Any available exit I may run from this country if nothing is done about it.
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by wakaman: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yanmiriiism has started again.

Losers, na una fellow armed robbers rob una like una wan gang up with atiku rob Naija.
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
wakaman:
Yanmiriiism has started again.

Losers, na una fellow armed robbers rob una like una wan gang up with atiku rob Naija.
I am surprised some people thinks. Listing to your self talking. I pity you
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by Binary(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Fulani herdsmen attacks on our nation is getting out of hands. Buhari should call them to order grin
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by danny56: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm my brother that's what our votes should have done but unfortunately they refused to make it count... Buhari is their ring leader angry
Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by danny56: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Binary:
Fulani herdsmen attacks on our nation is getting out of hands. Buhari should call them to order grin

My brother believe it or not they're running the script written on Nigeria by the northern cabals.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Becomes Blind After Robbers Raped And Poured Acid On Her / How SARS Arrested Me Last Night, This People Are Criminals.. / Missing Oyo Survey School Staff Found Dead, Husband Arrested (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.