Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Relocation To Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Mauritius (873 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Mauritius Study And Work / Relocation To Mauritius: How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Mauritius by gentle007(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Hi all,

I need opinions, especially with experience. Is it a good idea to relocate to Mauritius?

How easy is it to get a job there? What types of jobs are readily available and how is the pay?

How much will it take me to move there, how is their accommodation transport and feeding.
Re: Relocation To Mauritius by nobsalis: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Pm me for details
Re: Relocation To Mauritius by czarina(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Another one!

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Mauritius by gentle007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
nobsalis:
Pm me for details
How do I reach you?
Re: Relocation To Mauritius by okomogo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Share the information for us to benefit too, me i,m interested too, i need to get out of this shit hole before the NEXT LEVEL starts

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Mauritius by alert20: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentle007:
Hi all,

I need opinions, especially with experience. Is it a good idea to relocate to Mauritius?

How easy is it to get a job there? What types of jobs are readily available and how is the pay?

How much will it take me to move there, how is their accommodation transport and feeding.

Book ur flight online and you are ready to go
Re: Relocation To Mauritius by gentle007(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
alert20:

Book ur flight online and you are ready to go

Bro, please check the post again. More details are needed.
Re: Relocation To Mauritius by LordPherule(m): 4:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Yes possibly. Mauritius ��: It’s the going to be the first developed country in Africa by 2022. It’s number one country inclined with IT followed by Rwanda ��

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company / Okada And Keke Napep Ban: The Advantages And Disadvantages / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.