Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Man's Prayer About His Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man's Prayer About His Wife (3321 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Johnny and His Wife / Hungry Man's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:

"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen.

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.

The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, drove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping, then drove home to put away the groceries, paid the bills and balanced the checkbook. He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1P.M. and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework, then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing.

At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad,

breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.

After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.

The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: Lord, I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us trade back."

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied: "My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were. You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last night."
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by yinkalink(f): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2010
*stale* heard it here b4. you can do better than that tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Yorubah(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2010
9ja no dey appreciate at all, see as u knock d person, "u heard it b4"
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Nainaq: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
nice 1. good wk.
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2010
yinkalink:

*stale* heard it here b4. you can do better than that tongue tongue tongue

D only way i can do better than that is Making money and giving you maximum satisfaction in bed , So say my name ,
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:35am On Aug 30, 2010
Yorubah:

9ja no dey appreciate at all, see as u knock d person, "u heard it b4"

Na so 9ja no dey appreciate @ all oo , I come across am na him i laugh, i say make i put am on here make other people laugh , how i want take know say d nukkle head don see am b4,
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by cynthoney(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2010
nice one
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by ElementG(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2010
@poster
nice one, i love it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by clemcykul(f): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
stale!
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2010
Seconded!
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
Did u brush? cheesy
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
baby.me:

Did u brush? cheesy

What kind of question is that
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
Lol baby.me na honeyboy u dey ask dat question aight
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
Studio CFR:

Seconded!

I never invited you to read it , did i ?? So you can either read it and smile which will increase your life span and make you younger , or you keep saying it's seconded and end up like the rest of your mates with no sense of humor , Fool,
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
This Honeyboy dude is something else cheesy

Stud is he real? shocked
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Studio CFR:

Seconded!

By d way Mr seconded, I can see you put on pictures of Wines you can't afford and footwear you still can't afford on your profile , why don't you put your picture so i can c ur ugly Face ,

baby.me
link=topic=505023.msg6678743#msg6678743 date=1283345112:

Did u brush? cheesy

Same goes for you too baby me or what do you call yourself , put your pics up and let me c ur ugly face , Morons
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
Go hang yourself se.x starv** moda4ker.
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2010
Studio CFR:

Go hang yourself se.x starv** moda4ker.

Listen 2 urself , who is talking about sex here , this is jokes forum and not a sexual forum so you should b the one hanging yourself by now because you got no brains in your head rather it's in your ass , LOL
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Honeyboy09(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
baby.me:

This Honeyboy dude is something else cheesy

Stud is he real? shocked

4u i don't have your time now , and yea i'm something else better and bigger finer than your past and present b/f and husbands you ever had , B.S open your closed eyes and c dat i'm 4 real , dat is me u c on my profile ,
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2010
HornYboy - more joke' please. . . Abi u don use yo sense of humour sell groundnut finish?
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Where is Ben-10. This forum is not for minors like this kid here. Son,no one is fighting with you. Pls learn how to address people.
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Kunbee: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2010
Women kiss
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dem wahala too plenty
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Kunbee: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
But very sexy
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
*smiles*
U remind me of of. . .
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2010
Is Kunbee a man, woman or both?
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by Vic2k3(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ask God or im mama
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi Vickie Lemonie Plusie cheesy
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
Kunbee na hermaphrodite.

Erm baby me, u dey feel insecure?
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
I ain't got that word in my dic dude tongue
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by StudioCFR(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
Well, na when person get male and female reproductive organ

Forgive me sey i dey speak pigin. . I just like the language lol
Re: A Man's Prayer About His Wife by babyme1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
Pidgin is cool bro. I just can't spin it the way some guys do embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How You Run Out Of Shower When It's Too Hot(pic) / I Bet This Will Make Yr Day; (PIC) Whn D Nigga Don Almost Use Beating Finish Yu / : My People :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.