Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Critical Assignment Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Critical Assignment Movie (327 Views)

Marvel Actor Jeremy Renner In ‘critical But Stable Condition’ After Accident / What Is So Critical About This Special Sign After The Fifth Month? Please Watch / 10 Critical 'GAME OF THRONES' Details To Remember During The Final Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Assignment Movie by Barryyabilsu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Critical Assignment movie was a game changer to Nigerians and Africans in terms of quality film making but over the years since when I missed the first DVD I bought i cant find it anywhere now.
I really want to know if I can still get the above mentioned movie online to download or please get help on how to get the DVD from any retail shop or online rental shops.
Thanks in advance

1 Share

Re: Critical Assignment Movie by Barryyabilsu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Barryyabilsu:
Critical Assignment movie was a game changer to Nigerians and Africans in terms of quality film making but over the years since when I missed the first DVD I bought i cant find it anywhere now.
I really want to know if I can still get the above mentioned movie online to download or please get help on how to get the DVD from any retail shop or online rental shops.
Thanks in advance
Re: Critical Assignment Movie by Barryyabilsu(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Barryyabilsu post=76182203][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The Trigger Vlog: Life After School Is Not Easy.. Here Is Why / For Lovers Of Games Of Thrones: "The End Is Coming". / Ways To Resolve Roku Keeps Buffering Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.