Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver (2570 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Set To Perform New Single At BON Awards / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Download Hot New Music: Lil Issue Ft. Rick Ross & D’banj – V.i.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Mobinga: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2010
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Mobinga: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2010
/I heard the bitch the same raps you gave the track, mayne/
/Bought the chain that always give me back pain/ ~ Kanye West

/Fuckin’ up my money so, yeah, I had to act sane/
/Chi nigga, but these hoes love my ac-cent/ ~ Kanye West

/‘Cause that’s what a motherfuckin’ monster do/
/Hairdresser from Milan, that’s the monster ‘do/ ~ Nicki Minaj

/She on a diet but my pockets eatin’ cheesecake/
/And I’ll say, “Boy, the Chucky is child’s play
”/ shocked shocked shocked
/Just killed another career, it’s a mild day/
/B[b]esides, ‘Ye, they can’t stand besides me/
/I think me, you and Amber should menage Friday[/b]/ shocked shocked ~Nicki Minaj

Gosh Nicki Murdered Everyone on the Track!! Damn!!! Eminem should have been featured
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Oba234: 6:08am On Aug 29, 2010
I like the song. lol@Nicki's verse and her crazy voice.
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2010
minaj is just too good mehn/she can make a monk shout damn!/other rappers sound like a broken radio jingle/her supremacy is so safe like m.i's best rap single/
dude,am a tell you this once - she's the best/
she got a rap crew you don't wanna test/
her punch lines leaves you dazed like mohammed ali/
she's the world greatest forget r.kelly/
drake wasn't good enough to find her love/
but right in front of lil wayne she licked ma lollipop/
the love i ooze makes her call me the illest/
my love makes her die hard go ask bruce willis/
she once told me she felt so cold when she was held by gyptian/
first time i held her waist she called me pharoah as if i was an egyptian/
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Mobinga: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
Kinezeala:

minaj is just too good mehn/she can make a monk shout damn!/other rappers sound like a broken radio jingle/her supremacy is so safe like m.i's best rap single/

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has more dope lines than these
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
hehe,
na you know cuz i no send you any message at all.
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Mobinga: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2010
Kinezeala:

hehe,
na you know cuz i no send you any message at all.

start listening to giggs, common, canibus so u'll get wat dope lines are all about
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by 04kaa: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2010
Kinezeala:

kinezala u tried, i am impressed
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2010
@o4kaa thanks jor!
I rep your swag to the fullest!
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2010
@mobinga
thanks for the advice.
But i don't need dope lines ok?
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Mobinga: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
Kinezeala:

@mobinga
thanks for the advice.
But i don't need dope lines ok?
Do You see the tiny light bulb just below the "update your profile"? Just Click on It and never type nairaland.com in your browser
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by yme1(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
[b]And am all up all up all up in a bank with the funny face
and if am fake i aint noticed cause my money aint . . .

you could be the king but watch the queen conquer. . [/b]nicki really killed it cheesy

but i still go for POWER anyday anytime by Kanye
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2010
@mobinga
your dopest lines are no match for my wackest lines!!
Lol!
Re: Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver by Kinezeala(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2010
i've gat stains on my calvis,
that was from her lipstick,
yep i've gat her on twitter so she can follow me,
me,
be,
so real,
and no one sees,
these,
but she,
like milk on chinese,
cheese,
am on a chase for the dough,
till i got scars on my toes,
so they flock to me in folds,
like twos on pu$sý holes,
she says my leather's so soft,
cuz we are pon the cheddar like gameloft,
with me she's in paradise,
no games,she would never need to throw the dice.

Hehe.

(1) (Reply)

Tee Blaq Ft Olamide & Dammy Krane – Robo (remix) / Lyrics: Lara George – Ko Le Baje / Naeto C - Kini Big Deal And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.