Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

OMG! Another Ritualist Den Found In Ibadan, Lots Of Pants Discovered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Another Ritualist Den Found In Ibadan, Lots Of Pants Discovered (777 Views)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Another Ritualist Den Found In Ibadan, Lots Of Pants Discovered by dtoms1: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Palpable tension has enveloped Benjamin, a popular area in Eleyele, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital following the discovery of a den suspected to be a ritualists’ hideout, DAILY POST reports.It was recalled that, few years ago, a ritualists’ den was discovered at Soka area of Ibadan where scores of people had been killed and several others agonizing for help.

Image result for ritualist den discovered in
https://www.gistuniverse.com/2019/02/omg-another-ritualist-den-found-in.html

The news of the den suspected to be ritualists’ den filtered the ancient city between Sunday evening and Monday afternoon.The news of the ritualists’ underground tunnel, hit the city, the development that made many people to troop out to catch a glimpse of the said spot.

Image result for ritualist den discovered in Ibadan
https://www.gistuniverse.com/2019/02/omg-another-ritualist-den-found-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Woman Weds Absent Dubai Husband With Pillow / Mr P Beats Etinosa Publicly, Goes NVDE On Live Video / Big Brother Naija Reunion : Alex Hugs Cee C , See What Cee C Did,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.