Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! (1924 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2010
Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke is not pleased with the unpleasant/false stories making the rounds on him in the press in recent times. One of such stories includes the speculation that Jim contracted HIV from his “married Sierra Leonean secret lover” and that she has given birth to a child fathered by Jim. He has come out via his PR company (Face front concepts) to address the issues, and he is also taking legal actions.

THE PRESS RELEASE:
Our attention has been drawn to the malicious story currently circulating the net about Nollywood Star actor, Mr. Jim Iyke. The bogus story, as with stories of its kind is fabricated and riddled with lies. The timing is intentionally designed to coincide with Mr. Iyke’s commencement of a tour to promote his new comedy “2 DOLLAZ”.

The source of the story is a Nigerian journalist who has recently earned a reputation for blackmailing entertainers in exchange for not peddling lies in the media about them. Mr. Iyke has now filed a criminal petition in Lagos, Nigeria against this unscrupulous journalist and is in the process of starting legal action in Ghana and Amsterdam against the offending websites and companies.

Mr. Iyke holds members of the press in very high esteem and has indeed enjoyed a good relationship with them. However, in this case, he is forced to legally defend his rights against journalists, websites and newspapers who insist on publishing defamatory statements about him.

Jim is thankful for the support he enjoys from well meaning people around the world despite the lies and negative campaign instituted by these people. He will go ahead with plans to release his films later this year.

For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Iyke’s management company at facefrontconcepts@gmail.com

It is really distressing that such malicious stories will be published without any sort of confirmation. We all love gist but disseminating slanderous unconfirmed stories such as this is utterly unethical!
On a brighter note, Jim is busy promoting his new movie “2 Dollaz“, a follow-up to the hit comedy movie “1 Dollar”.
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2010
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by adagz01(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2010
Silly journalists trying to run down some1 hard earned personality.
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by googles: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2010
hey yah. . . not like i care anyways undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by blacksta(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2010
who post this rubbish angry
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Kinezeala(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2010
how can a sane human call this rubbish?
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Dunniah(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2010
Typical [b]P[/b]ull [b]H[/b]im [b]D[/b]own Syndrome that's common amongst some jealous journalists/people in this part of the world.
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by googles: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2010
blacksta:

who post this rubbish angry

jolous humon beans cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by blacksta(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

jolous humon beans cheesy

e nu n la - tongue

tell me if this trash is news worthy - grin
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2010
adagz 01:

Silly journalists trying to run down some1 hard earned personality.

are you minding them, it is the reason why I never believe their stories
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by googles: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2010
blacksta:

e nu n la - tongue

tell me if this trash is news worthy - grin

yelz ke. . . yim hike is a selebrity so yes its news worthy tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by blacksta(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

yelz ke. . . yim hike is a selebrity so yes its news worthy tongue

Ok sha no problem - I was not referring to Iyke i meant the kind of trash coming out of nja papers.

anyway where u dey sef.
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by googles: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2010
blacksta:

Ok sha no problem - I was not referring to Iyke i meant the kind of trash coming out of nja papers.

anyway where u dey sef.

hehehe shey 9ja journalists will not eat ni. . . .they can hustle anything and turn it to news grin

i dey my papa house. . cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by blacksta(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

hehehe shey 9ja journalists will not eat ni. . . .they can hustle anything and turn it to news grin

i dey my papa house. . cheesy

Anyway will never buy a paper / Nja news never get credible sources.

where your papa house dey - nja, u.k, u.s
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by googles: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2010
blacksta:

where your papa house dey - nja, u.k, u.s

my father's house is in 9ja grin
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by blacksta(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2010
googles:

my father's house is in 9ja grin

For our village- grin - i go soon come visit
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Travelista(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2010
*stares at this 'Press Release'*

Did he write this himself? I refuse to believe he actually paid someone to write this but the dude is low-budget and would deal with low-budget entities. A GMail account? For a PR company? Where do they do that at? Do they even have a copy editor? Oh, my gosh. This guy is just busted from head to toe. I can't believe what I'm reading. Just damn.
Re: Jim Iyke Debunks Hiv Rumours + Takes Legal Actions! by Kinezeala(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
@travelista
you've got a point there o.
The thing just tire me
lol.

(1) (Reply)

New Movie: Heart Of A Widow Featuring Mercy Johnson / Adaeze Yobo Ranked 92nd Of Sexiest Soccer Wives And Girlfriends / Wedding Ceremony Of Njideka Kenechukwu Odili And Uzoma Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.