Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos (26275 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Gossiplover: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2019
The undergraduate student of the Kogi State University identified as Daniel Usman, who was shot dead during the Presidential and National Assembly polls in Ajetachi, Dekina Local Government Area (LGA), Anyigba, Kogi State, has been laid to rest.

RIP to him.

1 Share

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by princeSammyz: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2019
What a way to end... Is it fate? Is it the work of the evil one? If its the later, why does evil always prevail over good? What am I even saying? Good or bad depends on who is having the view. Too many questions. RIP young man! Justice for you is left to nature, for our law is in the hand of the lawless. The guard is now the thief, and we are left with nothing but to await time, to take its toll on this trespass, in due time.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by adecz: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2019
So sad...

Oh God, where is thy face??

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by GistmoreNG: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by peteruuu(m): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Life...
The hounds of death is galloping behind you, and one day it'll catch up with you!

May our lives not be cut short!. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by tsinzu: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2019
The legacy of yahaya Bello's reign of terror in Anyigba on elections day

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by lilfreezy: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
This is so sad

I learnt a lot from the just concluded elections. Never in my life will I ever vote in this country. I might just be hit by a stray bullet standing with my pvc. Why would I risk all that knowing fully well my vote won't eventually count after collation cry

27 Likes

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Dansioligy: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Sad.. rip Daniel usman. The killers must be brought to justice

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by AngelHoly(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
RIP bro

Nigeria is hell

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by sukhothai: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Why 9ja go ever prosper?
When the land is soiled with innocent bloods..
Too many spirits whose mission were unaccomplished before..
Even little babies are slain without mercy..
Their soul cries for vengeance

Nigeria is cursed

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by adisabarber(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
This was someone that preached peace before the elections. RIP brother
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by ngadaAwo: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
K
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by ugochiwe23: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to enquire about the various packages.

smiley smiley

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by XTHRONE(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Gone like that, it takes only wisdom and proper discretion to live longer in these damn country.if you come to harsh environment, Bro no ask questions, just comot, because stray bullet no dey look face, if police come, they do massive arrest that's the only way they do their investigation, I pray God give the family the fortitude to bear, because this is somebody's son, someone's brother, a patriot and a good country man .

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2019
This is what our elections have turn into. We have no value for life.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by OTayobami(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2019
While in borno (boko haram territory) they be having over 800,000 apc votes cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by GreatLion(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Next Level began
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by johnkey: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2019
If only you had sit in your room on election day like me you'd probably still be alive.

But what do I know.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by tujeludag: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2019
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and gorilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N38,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS ABUJA

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Digital Media

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by johnkey: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
Gone like that, it takes only wisdom and proper discretion to live longer in these damn country.if you come to harsh environment, Bro no ask questions, just comot, because stray bullet no dey look face, if police come, they do massive arrest that's the only way they do their investigation, I pray God give the family the fortitude to bear, because this is somebody's son, someone's brother, a patriot and a good country man because me I didn't even vote.
I swear if God dey protect person make the person sef dey take cover.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Hotzone(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari, Buhari, does it really worth the killing?!
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Xelestin(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Next Level Of Untimely Demise.
There Was A Country.
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by Tokative(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Oh! Wot a bad way to END!!!
RIP my guy. cry cry cry cry
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTdwpP6rk8[/img]
Re: Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
This is so sad

I learnt a lot from the just concluded elections. Never in my life will I ever vote in this country. I might just be hit by a stray bullet standing with my pvc. Why would I risk all that knowing fully well my vote won't eventually count after collation cry

You can say that again hey!.
I've never for once voted and Never would I vote IN MY LIFE.
God keep us safe bro!. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.