Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) (36612 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Ghanaian top actor Van Vicker celebrates his first daughter 15th birthday today, 28th February. He wrote;

The last time I checked you were like 'a fly on the wall', lol. Today you turn 15? Now I need to crack my head about sweet 16. You are my 1st daughter and I am proud of your achievements so far though I wonder sometimes how we made it - your independency is in my face. Lol, I like that. I am a happy father cos you are a good daughter. Happy birthday to u J'dyl. I love u to bits. #vanvickers

See more here - http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actor-van-vicker-celebrates-his-first-daughter-on-his-15th-birthday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2019

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2019
She is cute, beautiful and she looks like her dad.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2019
HbD oo
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by youngberry001(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Wow nah chubby baby he get tongue

HBD chubby wish u long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Happy birthday.
Never knew he has a grown daughter

2 Likes

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by AngelHoly(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Tell me the reason why his daughter won't be bang mercilessly

Cos I think I have once watch his movies banging anoda person pikin lyk say Na fufu he dey pound
Unless kerma is NT a bitch again but virgin

4 Likes

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2019
This guy is the worst African actor ever.
Happy Birthday to his daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Evalove77(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Dis man is now ageing o. What a world. Hbd to u
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Happy Birthday girl
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Ghanaian top actor Van Vicker celebrates his first daughter 15th birthday today, 28th February. He wrote;

The last time I checked you were like 'a fly on the wall', lol. Today you turn 15? Now I need to crack my head about sweet 16. You are my 1st daughter and I am proud of your achievements so far though I wonder sometimes how we made it - your independency is in my face. Lol, I like that. I am a happy father cos you are a good daughter. Happy birthday to u J'dyl. I love u to bits. #vanvickers

See more here - http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-actor-van-vicker-celebrates-his-first-daughter-on-his-15th-birthday

i no go use condom
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by 9ja083: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
This one na my papa born me. Photocopy of her papa too.
happy birthday beautiful!

1 Like

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Chisaedhor: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Girl don ripe for serious kpanching cheesy
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by TDonald: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
She is cute, beautiful and she looks like her dad.

4 Likes

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
She isn't cute, beautiful and she looks like her dad.

2 Likes

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by jerryunit48: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Guys should know how to dress when going out that top makes him look like a gay

1 Like

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Satan66(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Why is the father dressed like an overweight male stripper?

15 Likes

Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by kamez(m): 9:23am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm disappointed........ I expected her to be prettier.....

hbd to her
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by zejuduhewi: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2019
HBD smiley smiley
Re: J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) by Emerald94(f): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Hbhb12:
See below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother / Davido Shares Throwback Photos When He Was A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.