Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Love For Humanity(9ja Situation) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Love For Humanity(9ja Situation) (244 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love For Humanity(9ja Situation) by Deepizzle71(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
From the depth of my sorrowful heart, with tears in my eyes, fright in my soul and tremble on my fingers, I come up with this write up on what we've turned love to be. Everyday, we say the sentence I LOVE YOU yet our action proves opposite. As a matter of fact, I LOVE YOU concept has lost it originality or should I say we've long buried the true meaning of it. It no longer serves its purpose of expressing one's true feeling of likeness and devotion like Christ did.
It's so alarming seeing everyone write about hates, discrimination, fake friends, pretences and all. So many are living in fear that their supposed friends, neighbours even lovers might backstab them. If you don't feel secured around our own people, how then can you spread love to the world!!.. Think
The supposed love system has now witnessed lovers turned exes, families turn strangers and friends turn foes all because they lack true love. We now live in a world where successful people have turned the envies of the unsuccessful ones, beautiful people get death wishes from the ones who are less beautiful, a knowledgeable classmate gets a scornful looks from the less knowledgeable ones. With so many other mentions, even this category of people that gets envied oppreses the inferior ones. Why do we live in such a world of terror??
A Nigerian isn't safe amidst his fellow countrymen, man feels threatened by his fellow tribesmen, kinsmen don't eat in family meetings and occassions so they don't get trapped spiritually, even flatmates don't allow their children visit the next neighbor. This chain continues to go round and shapes our perception up till the next generation.. Little wonder we lost believe in our country, it all started from within.
We boast and find solace in empty promises, showing fake love, pretending to be who we aren't and yet we claim we share bonds, we deserve some accolades right? How insane!! The result of our broken Nigeria is the result of our diversified inner self.... Does it even cross our mind? We don't care, do we?
Life isn't all about competition, you can actually make it without pulling down your own brother. Love for your fellow Nigerian is love for all humanity including our dear country that binds us together. Stop thinking you are obliged to love only your friend, family, or tribesmen, you owe the whole of Nigeria and everybody that exists within your love. This is a step ahead to progress.
Having an actual "we-spend-time-together" relationship with another person on the basis of love (romantic love, friendship love, parental love) requires giving up a little of your autonomy and personal freedom, don't be too egoistic. This would help spread love to the world.
A sharp reminder here, we all come from just one race and that's the human race. Shun the religious differences, forget the ethnic disparities, the deviation in our ideologies and belief shouldn't be a source of conflict. The love for a fellow man precedes the love for our country (Nigeria) and only this way, we all can grow and reach our heights. Let's reinstate the I LOVE YOU and do away with the scornful I LOVE YOU. Only then can 9ja's situation be better and improved.
Show love to people in all circumstances and reciprocate people's love if you're opportuned to get one( people get tired if they don't get back the kind of love they give you). Words alone doesn't tell how much you care, try putting them in actions; you might save lifes. We all are humans, nobody deserves to be slayed, none of us deserves the hate. There's unity in our diversity. One love.
Pizzle Article
Nigeria is my country��
Re: Love For Humanity(9ja Situation) by Deepizzle71(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2019
This is a must read article.. It can go a long way in fostering peaceful coexistence amongst us.
Deepizzle71:
From the depth of my sorrowful heart, with tears in my eyes, fright in my soul and tremble on my fingers, I come up with this write up on what we've turned love to be. Everyday, we say the sentence I LOVE YOU yet our action proves opposite. As a matter of fact, I LOVE YOU concept has lost it originality or should I say we've long buried the true meaning of it. It no longer serves its purpose of expressing one's true feeling of likeness and devotion like Christ did.
It's so alarming seeing everyone write about hates, discrimination, fake friends, pretences and all. So many are living in fear that their supposed friends, neighbours even lovers might backstab them. If you don't feel secured around our own people, how then can you spread love to the world!!.. Think
The supposed love system has now witnessed lovers turned exes, families turn strangers and friends turn foes all because they lack true love. We now live in a world where successful people have turned the envies of the unsuccessful ones, beautiful people get death wishes from the ones who are less beautiful, a knowledgeable classmate gets a scornful looks from the less knowledgeable ones. With so many other mentions, even this category of people that gets envied oppreses the inferior ones. Why do we live in such a world of terror??
A Nigerian isn't safe amidst his fellow countrymen, man feels threatened by his fellow tribesmen, kinsmen don't eat in family meetings and occassions so they don't get trapped spiritually, even flatmates don't allow their children visit the next neighbor. This chain continues to go round and shapes our perception up till the next generation.. Little wonder we lost believe in our country, it all started from within.
We boast and find solace in empty promises, showing fake love, pretending to be who we aren't and yet we claim we share bonds, we deserve some accolades right? How insane!! The result of our broken Nigeria is the result of our diversified inner self.... Does it even cross our mind? We don't care, do we?
Life isn't all about competition, you can actually make it without pulling down your own brother. Love for your fellow Nigerian is love for all humanity including our dear country that binds us together. Stop thinking you are obliged to love only your friend, family, or tribesmen, you owe the whole of Nigeria and everybody that exists within your love. This is a step ahead to progress.
Having an actual "we-spend-time-together" relationship with another person on the basis of love (romantic love, friendship love, parental love) requires giving up a little of your autonomy and personal freedom, don't be too egoistic. This would help spread love to the world.
A sharp reminder here, we all come from just one race and that's the human race. Shun the religious differences, forget the ethnic disparities, the deviation in our ideologies and belief shouldn't be a source of conflict. The love for a fellow man precedes the love for our country (Nigeria) and only this way, we all can grow and reach our heights. Let's reinstate the I LOVE YOU and do away with the scornful I LOVE YOU. Only then can 9ja's situation be better and improved.
Show love to people in all circumstances and reciprocate people's love if you're opportuned to get one( people get tired if they don't get back the kind of love they give you). Words alone doesn't tell how much you care, try putting them in actions; you might save lifes. We all are humans, nobody deserves to be slayed, none of us deserves the hate. There's unity in our diversity. One love.
Pizzle Article
Nigeria is my country��

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Crystalhills Group / Urgent...to Let...a Room A Self Contained / Ican Exams: Just 10 Weeks To Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.