Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,407 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Bobrisky Spends N4m For A First Class Flight Just To Go And Collect D***k (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Spends N4m For A First Class Flight Just To Go And Collect D***k (photo (1664 Views)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Lady Flies Her Mum In A Business Class Flight For The First Time in a Plane / Veteran Actor Needs N4m For Surgery After Road Accident. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spends N4m For A First Class Flight Just To Go And Collect D***k (photo by nwafada123(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2019
nwafada.com

Controversial male crossdresser and Snapchat King, Bobrisky has once again set tongues wagging with his expensive lifestyle. The male barbie sure knows how to send pangs of fear across to his haters.

In posts made on his Instagram page, the social media king claims to be in a first class flight booked for a whopping sum of N4m and he has a word to his haters, advising them to keep hating on him while he keeps making his millions and living a lavish lifestyle.

In one of the posts, he said he had missed his bae and the dick and is on a N4m first class flight to go and collect the dick.

She wrote, “When you are happy to go and receive your missed dick. Baby I’m coming. I have missed your dick and I have missed the way you give it hard to me.”

See more here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/27/bobrisky-spends-n4m-for-a-first-class-flight-just-to-go-and-collect-dk-photos/

Re: Bobrisky Spends N4m For A First Class Flight Just To Go And Collect D***k (photo by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2019
no jokes. I feel like throwing up angry

(1) (Reply)

15 Of The Richest Women In The World / "Don't Be Too Hard On Yourself"- Tiwa Savage Says As She Bares Cleavage On Yacht / Tems Struggles As Wizkid Gropes Her On Stage While Performing At 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.