Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Join the Latest Social network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join the Latest Social network (730 Views)

Download The Latest Social Media App / Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network / See Social Network Created By A Nairaland Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join the Latest Social network by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Join the latest social network today...

https://vistarl.com
Re: Join the Latest Social network by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
megachux:
Dear Programmers and webmasters...

Please We are looking for capable mobile application developer to help convert our social networking site to mobile.

Here's the URL; https://vistarl.com
This is a Facebook like and we want the mobile application for Android and iOS such as FB lite.

You can create account on the site to enable you study the user features and also admin panel I can provide access to backend and files required

Kindly send your quotations and samples of mobile sites and applications developed...to admin@vistarl.com

Thanks
I'll be glad to work with you on this project.
Contact me on 09033012548...
You can visit www.zealnut.com and download the mobile app we developed for them to see if that will work for you.
If now, we will give you any kind of mobile app you want.

Re: Join the Latest Social network by Donmoscojaja(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
reach me 07062062979

(1) (Reply)

Learn Advanced Carding For $50 Only / Does Magento Extension Help Your Online Business? / What's The Best Place To Buy Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.