Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed (1041 Views)

Get Direct Shipping From Germany To Nigeria / Export Export Export!!! From Portharcourt To Anywere In The World / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Duotrans: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
We are looking for partners to expand our services. We ship products from Europe.
We can ship computers, laptops, sewing machines, spare parts, chemicals e.t.c

We need partners who are ready to buy in bulk.

Contact us today for all your export needs.

www.duotransgroup.com
info@duotransgroup.com
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Where in Germany/Nigeria is your compay located? Your website doesn't show anywhere, just an email contact form...
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Duotrans: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
germanized:
Where in Germany/Nigeria is your compay located? Your website doesn't show anywhere, just an email contact form...

We are located in Hamburg Germany and kigo Road in Kaduna.
Sorry, but we are currently updating information on our website.
We just moved to a new warehouse due to expansion.

Thank you
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Duotrans:

We are located in Hamburg Germany and kigo Road in Kaduna.
Sorry, but we are currently updating information on our website.
We just moved to a new warehouse due to expansion.

Thank you

I hope that's true. Is this a registered business in Nigeria or Germany?
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Duotrans: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
germanized:

I hope that's true. Is this a registered business in Nigeria or Germany?

I would have loved to ignore you but I will respond to clear all doubts.
The website has been updated.

Duotrans International Limited was registered as a Nigerian LLC in 2016. RC1326379
As I have noticed from your profile, I guess you are in Germany or planning. You are welcome to visit our warehouse in Luneburg Germany(Address updated on our website)
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Duotrans:

Duotrans International Limited was registered as a Nigerian LLC in 2016. RC1326379
As I have noticed from your profile, I guess you are in Germany and you are welcome to visit our warehouse in Luneburg Germany(Address updated on our website)

Good. Just trying to be sure about things.
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by ceasare: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Duotrans:

As I have noticed from your profile, I guess you are in Germany or planning. You are welcome to visit our warehouse in Luneburg Germany(Address updated on our website)

If u r ready for business u won't ignore the question.nobody is ready to deal with a faceless business and so many tales of woes abound on NL.if u want to stand out provide all info to show u r legit...
Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by Duotrans: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
ceasare:

If u r ready for business u won't ignore the question.nobody is ready to deal with a faceless business and so many tales of woes abound on NL.if u want to stand out provide all info to show u r legit...

All information has been updated. We are a legit business and of course, if anybody wants to deal with us and want further info to show we are legit, we are happy to show.

1 Like

Re: Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed by ceasare: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Duotrans:

All information has been updated. We are a legit business and of course, if anybody wants to deal with us and want further info to show we are legit, we are happy to show.

Good....best of luck in your biz

(1) (Reply)

Mens Shoes In Abuja / Kerosene Sales And Supply / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.