Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,910 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money (589 Views)

.✅✅✅✅✅✅...Per Click By Inviting Your Friends And Make 80k In A Day...hurry / 5fit By 4fit Table Portion For 80k In Freezone Oilmill Ph. / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by tobby98: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
I can't be happy enough for the conclusion of the electioneering campaign and the end of Buhari and Atiku debacle here on NL.........
It's time to make our own money now!
What can I use 80-100k to invest in to yield me good returns before the year runs out.. pls advices required here
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
visit old threads with the same topic
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by Naychuzzy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:
I can't be happy enough for the conclusion of the electioneering campaign and the end of Buhari and Atiku debacle here on NL.........
What can I use 80-100k to invest in to yield me good returns before the year runs out.. pls advices required here

Try the bitcoins to naira/naira to btc business.
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by tobby98: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naychuzzy:

Try the bitcoins to naira/naira to btc business.
Tell me more about it
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by xpresseeve: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
tobby98:

Shouldn't you at least mention the location of your school? Nigeria is a big country and each region has its own peculiarities.
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by tobby98: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
xpresseeve:

Shouldn't you at least mention the location of your school? Nigeria is a big country and each region has its own peculiarities.
Student of Unilag
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by xpresseeve: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
tobby98:

Student of Unilag

Beautiful!

UNILAG itself is such a big market.All you need is to view the school with the proper lenses.

If you are discerning enough you could make a pretty sum weekly from your 80k investment.

Look at it from this angle;

There are several convenience kiosks and shops in different parts of UNILAG. These outlets span
the halls/hostels of residence, the canteen/cafeteria areas and the offices/academic blocks.

I van bet you that there will be some great product out here in town made by a smart producer
which at the moment is not being sold in UNILAG. That is the clue you need. If you can discover
'special' product and introduce it to all the vendors in UNILAG then rest assured that you 'don hammer'.

Believe me dear sir, these products abound. And if yu do that and extend your reach to the F.C.E (Technical)
and also Fed. Tech Coll and also YabaTech then you may desire to retain your studentship after graduation.

Too much cash!

Please intensify your search for that elusive product and you are made beyond your wildest imagination.
Also remember that it will not be as easy as it sounds here more especially at the very beginning but rest assure
that this is a minimal risk investment and the profits though low are very consistent.

Ultimately;DO TAKE ACTION!

Good luck to you.
Re: What Can I Invest 80k In As A Student To Start Earning Money by xpresseeve: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
tobby98:

Student of Unilag

Beautiful!

UNILAG itself is such a big market.All you need is to view the school with the proper lenses.

If you are discerning enough you could make a pretty sum weekly from your 80k investment.

Look at it from this angle;

There are several convenience kiosks and shops in different parts of UNILAG. These outlets span
the halls/hostels of residence, the canteen/cafeteria areas and the offices/academic blocks.

I can bet you that there will be some great product out here in town made by a smart producer
which at the moment is not being sold in UNILAG. That is the clue you need. If you can discover the
'special' product and introduce it to all the vendors in UNILAG then rest assured that you 'don hammer'.

Believe me dear sir, these products abound. And if you do that and extend your reach to the F.C.E (Technical)
and also Fed. Tech Coll and even YabaTech then you may desire to retain your studentship after graduation.

Too much cash!

Please intensify your search for that elusive product and you are made beyond your wildest imagination.
Also remember that it will not be as easy as it sounds here more especially at the very beginning but rest assure
that this is a minimal risk investment and the profits though low are very consistent.

Ultimately;DO TAKE ACTION!

Good luck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Ecobank To Pay N22.5b Within 7 Days Over Airtel Shares; Suit Adjour / Igbos Run The Best Business Incubation System In The World / Breaking: Anxiety As NSE Receives Court Process Seeking To Halt MTN Shares Listi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.