Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man (53428 Views)

Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Jenniferblog(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tens of Lagos slay mamas converge at Lekki to fight over a man

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tens-of-lagos-slay-mamas-converge-at-lekki-to-fight-over-a-man-video/

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
Check their profile na some of them dey form boss lady on Twitter
I dont need a man to take care of me crew..
Yen yen yen yen yen

When they see a man what they really see is an ATM.
Na so I dey date one girl that year
After a few days she introduce me yo her friend. Say na her bestie. The way the girl look me I don dey suspect her. My own skele dey guard her phone throughout the outing. Even carry am go toilet. The friend no just hide am she tell me straight up say she want my number just in case her friend needs me. I sharparly give am. Her looks told me all. The very next day she buzz me say she just wan say hello. As a sharp guy I invite her come crib. E no reach some minutes she demanded I service her engine. As a good mechanic I help an service am well even change the oil filter two times. I no know as her friend take know na so I hear GBA GBA GBA for gate. See better curse wey my skele dey launch from afar. Her friend come outside come dey try explain. Omo the thing turn fight.

My reaction when dem begin fight........

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Jenniferblog(f): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by mykelswa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
K
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Ziel20: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Love portion gone wrong. Just call the babalawo and ask for refund or balance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by yanabasee(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Just see What cassava can cause!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Rubbiish(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol funny
Hope no be lefulefu dem dey fight for so

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nickijoy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Serious stuff up down...
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
The man must b a legend with benz

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Onyekachi419(f): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na woo
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Thukzee01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Damn
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by bukaustin1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by pesty100(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Over a rich man not a man

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Can't they all be fvcking the one man?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Dshocker(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
The man must be hot financially,physically & bedmatically,making each of them to reach orgasm at 100 strokes per minute....

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by dipopoo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Most Nigerian women and stupidity are 5&6

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Djyucee1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
mothers of tomorrow. shameless girls

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by nho4: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ladies are nothing but useless items that have no second hand value.
It baffle me to see responsible guys spending their precious time and resources on these worthless beings called women...

Spit...
They have nothing meaningful to offer or do other than hawk their smelly and rotten pussy from house to house...

Spit again...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by JohnDazzy: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin oloshos fighting over a valuable customer

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sharing is loving...cassava no dey finish so why fighting each other wen there is enof to go around.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by bkool7(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
They're just fulfilling the prophecy now.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by virginboy1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moni good ooo. shocked

Baba God, Please bless my hustle to a point where many ladies will be using me as their Prayer Point...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
The man is rich + big kondo....tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Akowemoon(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Jenniferblog:
Tens of Lagos slay mamas converge at Lekki to fight over a man

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tens-of-lagos-slay-mamas-converge-at-lekki-to-fight-over-a-man-video/
He must be a wealthy man..Gold diggers everywhere
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Patrick33(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
snrman:
The man must b a legend with benz
benz can't do this bros..Na bugatti things be this

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by itiswellandwell: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
That man must be an expensive shit. Shameless ladies. They made puscies valueless.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Afonjas hoes and gold digging be like Tinubu and bullion vans. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by faithfull18(f): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol maybe he played all of them or friends of those he played joined the fight.
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Enemyofpeace: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chei see ajepako, fatymore, Dominique and funkeshugar there

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Topmaike007(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Sweetcollins: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmm
Our feminists
Re: Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man by Topmaike007(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
bkool7:
They're just fulfilling the prophecy now.
Isaiah 4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.