Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread (112340 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Uchenduin: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Baqwell1738:
after clicking revalidation for i have been mobilised last november and then tried logging in but it keeps saying invalid email or passcode n thats what i used wen registering last november
Am confused pls or do i have to do something in sch b4 logging in?

RIP English

Are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Baqwell1738: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Uchenduin:

RIP English
Are you sure you are a graduate?

honestly one gold circle would have prevented this( you)

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Akpamiona1: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
harjayi:
Any KSU students
We will be begging Kogi State University as if we are owing school fees.
lol, we have started begging them oo
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by mercygrey177(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Business administration. You See. ND I'm hearing it's second batch we re going for
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Akpamiona1: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
hernandson:
am a ksu student, sociology department
sociology results is ready, u have hope
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by mercygrey177(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannyxy:
oh.. You too, unibuja right?.. What department?

I heard senate would sit on results this week though.. We finished exams since October, anybody still doing project are probably on their own...
you see. Business admin and i heard we are going may or June
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Manbiggs(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
mercygrey177:
I will go anywhere you go. Can I pm you.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Manbiggs:

Choi that was really fast.
;Di don't like rush hour.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
mercygrey177:
yep, I heard that rumor too, though something came up this night.. A classmate posted a notification to come submit some documents at students affairs for mobilization, and he advised we do it this week...
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Manbiggs(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Padra:

;Di don't like rush hour.
Yep that's better, would have finished since November but the strike just spoilt everything.
Secretaries were now doing shakara. Had to bribe my department secretary. Can you imagine undecided
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by mercygrey177(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Manbiggs:

I will go anywhere you go. Can I pm you.
ok
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Padra(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Manbiggs:

Yep that's better, would have finished since November but the strike just spoilt everything.
Secretaries were now doing shakara. Had to bribe my department secretary. Can you imagine undecided
Lol
I can imagine my dear. One of the reasons I had to hurry up with the clearance.
It's a normal thing with them.....once school resumes, money must leave your pocket before they attend to you. Good thing my departmental secretary is a good woman smiley
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Manbiggs(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Padra:

Lol
I can imagine my dear. One of the reasons I had to hurry up with the clearance.
It's a normal thing with them.....once school resumes, money must leave your pocket before they attend to you. Good thing my departmental secretary is a good woman smiley
Thats nice. Quite lucky smiley
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is there any Heritage polytechnic student here please I want to know if the school have submitted they senate list
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by CampDirectTrave: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Direct Travels to NYSC Camp across the country

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Bigval5: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by stankelz: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
hello all.My school made a mistake in my middle name while uploading my name to NYSC.they wrote chukwuemeka instead of chukwuebuka.when I noticed and complained to my school student affairs unit,they said I can correct it while doing NYSC online registration. pls is there anyone here that know someone who had a similar experience and how I can go about it to avoid mistake.pls I need every detail on how to correct it during registration
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by MYJIST(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2019
Manbiggs:

Hahaha...
Some schools sha
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by eaddyboy: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2019
officeassistanc:
ANNOUNCEMENT �

Greeting to all PCMs. If you're yet to see your name on the senate list, this little trick may help you.

Don't search for your name on the senate list.(I mean don't use that link that asks for your surname and date of birth etc.. ). Just ignore that. Go ahead and create an account on the NYSC portal. I mean register as 'Fresh User' on the portal.

STEP 1. visit this link � https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/Home

STEP 2. Click on Mobilisation Batch A, 2019

STEP 3. The next page will show you two options FRESH REGISTRATION AND REVALIDATION. Click on FRESH REGISTRATION.

STEP 4. Enter your email address (you've two spaces to enter it twice. Please make sure your email address is valid. Gmail preferably. You may create one if you don't have. Choose a security question and give it an answer (the security question and answer is necessary incase you forget your password). Click CONTINUE after filling.

*hope you're getting the steps correctly? Good!

STEP 5. NYSC will send you a message to the email address you provided earlier . Login into your email and open the message sent by NYSC. There is a link in the message, click on it

* Have you done that? Good!

STEP 6. When the page opens, select your institution, type your Jamb number followed by your matric number (your institution's registeriation number) and click on "LOOKUP SENATE". Voila! all your details will appear and you may continue with the rest.

NB* This may not work for everybody. You may end up seeing something like "You cannot be registered. Your school has not fulfilled the mandatory document submission"

But don't worry, it's not your fault but your schools'. It means your school has not sent hardcopies of their senate list to the NYSC.

I hope my steps were helpful?

For inquiries and assistance
09094249413 (WhatsApp only)
#NYSC

I really appreciate your input!
but won't there be problem with further registration having done what u said but my school hasn't done mandatory submission of documents ?
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by ewere28(f): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Good morning, am a graduate of uniben,I graduated 2016,did my school clearance last year January, that's 2018, though I checked senate list last year,my name was there,I didn't register last year,so I decided to register with this batch(batch A),I started d registration yesterday but d stattes of deployment didn't show,and a notice popes up on d system, that I can't be mobilized for NYSC,becos valid details were not sent by my institution,pls what do I do
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by DTOBS(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Stree Free Orientation Camp trip...

See below for details

Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by optimist93(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
lipsrsealed alright
Richdad50:
A wasted 1year of no productivity. Don't be carried away thinking you are serving a nation. This is what you must do in this 1year. You must gather all the relevant certifications in your field and out of your field of study. Ignore NIM, Strategic management and all those crap they sell to you during camping. They have no employment value. Focus baby...focus!
Start building your future from the day you enter camp. Forget the fun...you had it all in your undergrad days. Focus baby...focus.....for what is ahead is tough and only the tenacious have a chance.
If you are from an average or poor family, you must understand the realities ahead and quickly adjust. Start confronting successful people cautiously and build a network with them. Please don't be too carried away gathering contacts of fellow corpers, their chances of offering you employment or softening enterprenuership grounds is minimal.

#Richdad
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by optimist93(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
FUTMX never ready to include d lists nawao
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by sbashir10(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Massif:
my name is massif.
sch ABU zaria
BA Ed.
Any friend
We dey here
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by Lordfiido(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=optimist93 post=76375223] FUTMX never ready to include d lists nawao [/quote I guess they have Till the 9th of March to upload. Let's see what happens.
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by omoowhe: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
cblack247:
Any UNIBEN graduate here? Has anyone seen his/her name on the senate list?
Uniben graduate, pls quote me if there's any info
Re: NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread by omoowhe: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
cblack247:
Any UNIBEN graduate here? Has anyone seen his/her name on the senate list?
have day released the list? ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.