Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom (861 Views)

Combozo.com -> 80% Off Resellers | Ssl, Whmcs, Free Ip, Free Domain / Instant / Free Ebook - Starting Your Own Resellers Web Hosting / Free Forum , Free Movement Of Account This December Only - Resellers Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom by Dizzy001(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2010
i was going through some hosting billing/support softwares (since no nigerian reseller offers whmcs) and found out the domain registras tab, now i want to know, webhosting resellers do you offer the enom or any domain registra or we do this ourselves ?

and just in addition is there any nigerian webhost reseller with whmcs allong
Re: Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom by Afam4eva(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
I doubt if you will find a Nigerian reseller host that offer enom. It's advisable to host your reseller domain independent of you hosting account to avoid problem in the future.
Re: Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom by Dizzy001(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2010
And the funny thing is that they dont tell you,all they say with their ebook guide is register domain, purchase reseller host and run yuor business, nothing like control panels, enoms, e.t.c lipsrsealed undecided

before i was like ; when you sum up the monthly bills of foreign resellers with annually bills of nigerians, we are cheaper, but they offer whmcs, ads credit, enom, e.t.c i mean how do they expect those of us that actually chose them because we are afraid of online transactions to eventually end up paying for something online and overall cost is double foreign hosts ??

i reserve further comments about nigerian hosts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom by rojad(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
I used to offer free enom account but stopped. My reasons for stopping are

1. I noticed that no one was asking for it

2. Enom does not treat Nigerians well probably because of past experience

3. I discovered a better solution for domain name registration

My site is http://rojadhost.net
Re: Do Nigerian Resellers Offer Enom by Dizzy001(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
my concern isn't with enom its just domain registrar, so in other words you offer a free domain registrar account with the reseller account ?

(1) (Reply)

Web Sms / 6 Free Months Reseller Web Hosting / Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.