Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking (1486 Views)

What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment? / Simple Stock Taking Software / Im In Urgent Need Of A Web Developer From Warri/benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by MrPlat: 1:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Do u know anyone that can create an app or software i can use to easily calculate transactions in a bar.
I should be able to take stock at the beginning and end of the day, with automatic calculations as obtained in xcel.
Thank you
Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by raymod170(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2019
I develop applications

1 Like

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by ogunjobiolaide: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2019
I can get this application done for u at a very friendly price.Whatsapp 08063718360

1 Like

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by linkdan: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
You can reach me on linkdanex@yahoo.co.uk. On the sample screen shot below: check out 6th Image: Stock Review Screen (taking stock) & 7th Image: Yearly Stock Summary Report Screen (stock summary report). The system also allows to take stock for a specific day, month or date range.

The application is very robust, fast and affordable. I'm very sure you will like it. We can schedule a live presentation, after which we customize the existing application to suit your present need.

Support and maintenance is also assured. Hoping to here from you.

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by linkdan: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
See other screen shots

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by airsaylongcon: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrPlat:
Do u know anyone that can create an app or software i can use to easily calculate transactions in a bar.
I should be able to take stock at the beginning and end of the day, with automatic calculations as obtained in xcel.
Thank you

They are called inventory management software.
When Bar owners/managers ask for these kind of software my first suspicion is that they have a problem with their process rather than a problem managing inventory. For example, do you set daily sales targets? Higher on your busy days, lower on your slow days? Do you track POS sales separately from cash sales or u lump everything together?

1 Like

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by mcqwerty(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Contact me for your inventory management system.
https://adsstudios.com.ng/custom-software-development-nigeria/
Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by excanny: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
WhatsApp/Call 07030595988
Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by lilrel(m): 5:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Unipros solutions is here for you.
WhatsApp zero nine zero 6 4 two five 1 4 eight six.

1 Share

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by Nmeri17: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2019
linkdan:
On the sample screen shot below: check out 6th Image: Stock Review Screen (taking stock) & 7th Image: Yearly Stock Summary Report Screen (stock summary report). The system also allows to take stock for a specific day, month or date range.
Bossing with swing cool

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by aristotlengr: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
What you need is order management.

If you do not automate your orders, you cannot manage your inventory.

I have a order management solution eateries and bars, ChopShop360

I can build a custom Inventory System for you, but first you need to automate your orders

Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by niel63(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
I can help you set this up if the thread is still alive.

Pls get in touch with your number, I will call to discuss the features sir.
Re: Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking by Jamesshema(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2020
Introducing WiredBanking software for a Micro-finance bank, cooperative society, Thrift/daily savings or loan business services. Benefit of usage: (it)

 It helps you to totally avoid long notes or Write-up
 Backup your data against lose of records or fire outbreak
 Auto solve manual calculation mistake
 Protect your business from fraudulent staff that could manipulate write-up and signature to make…
Usage Roles:

 Unlimited number of Teller
 Unlimited number of Field Officers
 Unlimited number of Customers
 Unlimited number of Admin
 Unlimited number of Sub-admin
The above mentioned now have personalize dashboard to carry out their daily activities while super admin run general management

Functionalities:

1. Unlimited Registration ( Quick & Recapture)
2. Unlimited branch management
3. Staff management
4. Unlimited Customer base
5. Expenses management
6. Loan management
7. Fixed Savings Management
8. Daily/Target Saving management
9. Deposit management
10. Withdrawal management
11. Fixed deposit management
12. Announcement management
13. Customer management
14. Customer Complain management box
15. New registration notification
16. Report Generation (excel & pdf)
18. Transfer management
19. Season greeting SMS/EMAIL broadcast
20. Refund/reversal management
21. Customer verification management

etc. More features can be added at request Near Future features: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon.. ( to enable customer transfer their savings fund via their dashboard, USSD, Whatsapp bot to any bank and Also pay all bills) etc More features can be added at request
Note: Direct bank transfer and bill payment coming soon..
============================================
Request demo:

Email: info@smarttouchnetwork.com.ng
Tel: 08055988585; 09030306672
Tags: Financial cooperative software, Online banking software, Micro-finance software, multi-purpose cooperative software

(1) (Reply)

Second New Laptop Will Go A Long Way. / Where Can I Download Website Templates? / I'm Having A Problem With This Qbasic. Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.