Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Write A Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write A Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis) (1798 Views)

Termly Report Format For Head Of Schools Or Principals / Benue State University Closed As Students Protest New CGPA Grading / Nigerian Universities To Revert To Five Point Scale Of Grading System - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis) by Kingerons: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2019
How To Write a SIWES Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis)

Full detais of I.T report writing
Also, download from the link below the I.T REPORT FORMAT FILE

Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) is an essential criterion in students training program in tertiary institutions. This experience usually involves three to six or twelve months as the case may be of intensive training in an industry of the student’s choice. In my institution for example, it is a 6 month training program which must be defended and a comprehensive report must be written on knowledge gained and its practical relevance. My Info Connect has you covered we are ready to assist you on how to write an Industrial Training report .

So be rest assured of a grade A!

You must consider these things when writing an Industrial Training Report:

References
Preliminary Information
Technical report
Conclusion on knowledge gained and relevance.

Writing Your Industrial Training Report.
In preparing your report, there are lists of compulsory headers and patterns that must be properly addressed.

A standard Industrial Training report consists of FOUR CHAPTERS. Let’s go ahead to talk about each chapter and show you how to write an industrial training report step by step.

NOTE: YOU MUST INCLUDE Declaration, Acknowledgements, Summary, Tables and Figures list.

CHAPTER ONE- INTRODUCTION

In Chapter 1, you are expected to produce an introductory message to your report. Start by talking about the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme, its aim and objectives. This is usually a compulsory part of report writing. Thereafter, talk about your organization history, the nature of the organization, number of employee, type of business or service rendered, etc. Basically, say what you know about the company which you worked. Also, outline the organogram of the company and the responsibilities of those in major positions.

CHAPTER TWO- FULL DETAILS OF INTERN’S ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES

Chapter 2 gives a clear insight of the daily activities of the intern in the organization. Describe intensively all the activities you were engaged in throughout the six months internship. You can do this in the order of how you were engaged weekly or monthly. You could also rank them in order of their importance, from the lower task to the high challenging tasks. In this Chapter, it is important to highlight your involvement.

CHAPTER THREE- THE DISCUSSION, ANALYSIS & EVALUATION

Read full article and download repory format on the link below

https://myinfoconnect.com/how-to-write-an-industrial-training-report/

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Industrial Training Report (I.T Report Format, Grading Analysis) by Gen2144: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2019
Please read below

(1) (Reply)

Is Electrical/electronic Engineering The Best In The Engineering Field? / Ethiopia Harvested About 200 Professors From Nigerian Universities – ASUU Pres / Benue State University Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.