Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fairly Used Dish - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fairly Used Dish (649 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Dish by nelsson2: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2010
Hello house ,we need to sell our fairly used dish ,i will like to know the 2nd hand value ,i know the cost of all the equipments including the

dish ,the lmb,the buk,the idirect modem ,the modem, the cisco routers and swithes are up to 600k for the new installation ,i will appriciate somone

who has the idea to tell me how much we can do with the one we have ,we bought it for a cafe business last year but we want to sell it back now .i will like to know the 2nd hand value? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Freelancer Web Apps And Software Developer / Management Of Online Job Portal / New To This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.