Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria (791 Views)

Goodbye To Unemployment,220k ,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors. / Goodbye To Unemployment 220k,300k Weekly With My Smartphone Doing This Indoors / Entrepreneurship: The Remedy To Unemployment Menace In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
I broke my record in Fiverr, earned over $X,656 in the February… Then I started thinking fast….
Freelance can be the automate solution to unemployment in Nigeria. On several occasions I have read articles on diversification of economy, but most of the articles are always pointing to agriculture as if agriculture is the only way out…
Information technology, teaching and mentoring young Nigerians to sell digital services through the internet can reduce the rate of unemployment and also boost the economy..
e.g if 1000 Nigerians each earn $1000 per month through online based services, that’s $1,000,000 (1 million USD )added to the economy each month.
100,000 Nigerians = $100, 000,000 every month..etc

Only if our government can think in this way, create enabling environment, and engage in training etc, unemployment will reduce…

3 Likes

Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please how can i go about this cus am interested
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
snrman:
Please how can i go about this cus am interested

Learn any digital skill like graphics design, Marketing, web programming etc...
Learn the one you like most....

(i'm into web programming...)

If you already have a skill, i would advice you open an account on Fiverr or any other freelance website...
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by javaRookie: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
domainOfficial:
I broke my record in Fiverr, earned over $2,656 in the February… Then I started thinking fast….
Freelance can be the automate solution to unemployment in Nigeria. On several occasions I have read articles on diversification of economy, but most of the articles are always pointing to agriculture as if agriculture is the only way out…
Information technology, teaching and mentoring young Nigerians to sell digital services through the internet can reduce the rate of unemployment and also boost the economy..
e.g if 1000 Nigerians each earn $1000 per month through online based services, that’s $1,000,000 (1 million USD )added to the economy each month.
100,000 Nigerians = $100, 000,000 every month..etc

Only if our government can think in this way, create enabling environment, and engage in training etc, unemployment will reduce…
audio/podcast editing nko? The graphics niche is highly saturated up to 20 pages.
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
javaRookie:
audio/podcast editing nko? The graphics niche is highly saturated up to 20 pages.

I don't really know how well other categories are doing but i know in all categories there are top rated sellers...
The first step is to be very good at what you do, being good will help you retain customers...
When you retain customers with good rating, you will get more customers...
And you will surely climb to the top...

Hint: Ensure you offer services you love .... do not just offer services just because it is highly profitable...
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by javaRookie: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
domainOfficial:

I don't really know how well other categories are doing but i know in all categories there are top rated sellers...
The first step is to be very good at what you do, being good will help you retain customers...
When you retain customers with good rating, you will get more customers...
And you will surely climb to the top...

Hint: Ensure you offer services you love .... do not just offer services just because it is highly profitable...
bro which niche do you base? Also how often are request submited by buyers in the buyer request with respect to the niche you'd mention?
I havent got a single sale since o. My profile name is nicolesmokes. Also how do you make your gig rank high. I have tried virtually everything i can. Also what niche is the most indemand. I have some basic skills of graphic designing, writing, transcription, whiteboard anime, song writing, audio editing, podcast mixing e.t.c which do you recommend i go indept?
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
javaRookie:
bro which niche do you base? Also how often are request submited by buyers in the buyer request with respect to the niche you'd mention?
I havent got a single sale since o. My profile name is nicolesmokes. Also how do you make your gig rank high. I have tried virtually everything i can. Also what niche is the most indemand. I have some basic skills of graphic designing, writing, transcription, whiteboard anime, song writing, audio editing, podcast mixing e.t.c which do you recommend i go indept?

My Niche: I'm into programming, Laravel web application development, wordpress plugins etc...

There are a few information i would like to pass...

1) You can create about 3 gigs one each for three of your best services....
2) Fiverr is a global freelance website, and top buyers are usually from developed countries..
Most of the buyers are looking for ways to improve the quality of their services and make sales, you can capitalize on this.....
3) Buyers search for sellers that are currently online because they may want to make more inquiry about your services etc So you may need to adjust your time schedules, login and stay online late in the night (if you are in Nigeria) to get buyers from Australia, USA and other countries with wide difference in time zone..

4) Buyers look for sellers with good rating and nice comments...
You can deliver quality service to your first customers to get best rating and you continue from there ....

More points to come....
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by javaRookie: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
domainOfficial:

My Niche: I'm into programming, Laravel web application development, wordpress plugins etc...

There are a few information i would like to pass...

1) You can create about 3 gigs one each for three of your best services....
2) Fiverr is a global freelance website, and top buyers are usually from developed countries..
Most of the buyers are looking for ways to improve the quality of their services and make sales, you can capitalize on this.....
3) Buyers search for sellers that are currently online because they may want to make more inquiry about your services etc So you may need to adjust your time schedules, login and stay online late in the night (if you are in Nigeria) to get buyers from Australia, USA and other countries with wide difference in time zone..

4) Buyers look for sellers with good rating and nice comments...
You can deliver quality service to your first customers to get best rating and you continue from there ....

More points to come....
Nice. Thanks man. How did you get Laravel videos. From start to finish. I want a good video with high quality. Can you recommend some?
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by EazyJ(f): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2019
I strongly agree with the op as freelancing the way to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
If a lot of people can be trained on how to offer digital services, the rate of unemployment will be reduced drastically.
I've registered on Fiverr for some time now, but I haven't gotten any sale.

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
javaRookie:

Nice. Thanks man. How did you get Laravel videos. From start to finish. I want a good video with high quality. Can you recommend some?

About Laravel Training Videos.
My First year with laravel, i registered at Laracast, the price then was around $84 or so but now it is $99/year...
The video quality is very OK but only issue is data/internet speed. Internet speed here is worrisome..
If you have very good internet speed, you will enjoy it..
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
EazyJ:
I strongly agree with the op as freelancing the way to reduce unemployment in Nigeria.
If a lot of people can be trained on how to offer digital services, the rate of unemployment will be reduced drastically.

You will make sale,
My other account actually lasted up to 3-4 weeks before first sale...
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by javaRookie: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2019
domainOfficial:

About Laravel Training Videos.
My First year with laravel, i registered at Laracast, the price then was around $84 or so but now it is $99/year...
The video quality is very OK but only issue is data/internet speed. Internet speed here is worrisome..
If you have very good internet speed, you will enjoy it..
You mean you cant download the videos for offline view? Did they issue certificates?
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
javaRookie:
You mean you cant download the videos for offline view? Did they issue certificates?

The videos are downloadable....
If you watch online, Laracast keeps the record for you, and accumulates the points..
Although the main focus is to learn, but having the right to comment on the completed videos etc is also important.

About Certificate, they do not issue certificate, unless they started it newly...

Since i started web programming no company have ever asked for my certificate......lol
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by Tonyferrad(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
domainOfficial:

The videos are downloadable....
If you watch online, Laracast keeps the record for you, and accumulates the points..
Although the main focus is to learn, but having the right to comment on the completed videos etc is also important.

About Certificate, they do not issue certificate, unless they started it newly...
Bro I opened a fiverr account for a week plus now but yet to get even a view or impression.. What could be the probs?
Since i started web programming no company have ever asked for my certificate......lol

Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by domainOfficial: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
EazyJ:

Check this out

https://www.businessinsider.com/woman-earns-13000-a-month-writing-youtube-jingles-on-fiverr-2019-3?r=US&IR=T
Re: Freelance Can Be The Automate Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria by davien(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Freelancing was always the way to make money in Nigeria, the Yahoo boys just came and turned the freelancing market ugly for the rest of us honest Nigerians..

They've given Nigerians online a bad name, it used to be easy to make money in Nigeria online.. you list your goods on ebay, send to buyer and get your money in PayPal..

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business / How Much Can One Make A Month To Be Considered "Living Okay" In Nigeria? / Get Your Dubai 2 Years Freelance Visa From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.