Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online (17277 Views)

100% Free Computer Science Courses + worth over N2,500,000(Updated) / Instagram Accounts 4 Sale. New Updated List / Share Your Thoughts About Dummy Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
If you will just give me two minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable five minutes of your life. 

You see, if you are broke, IT IS YOUR FAULT. Not the fault of your parents, uncles, Nigeria or friends. Not even the fault of God. It is totally your fault. 

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and being angry but I am very sure there is one. 

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. I think it a chicken and egg thing. Lol. Whichever way, I hated both of them. I was tired of looking rich but never having enough in my account. 

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life..

My name is Emmanuel Akpe, I am a graduate of the University of Uyo. I have been writing on Fiverr.com for 4 years now. Writing is one niche that never dies out. People will always want new content every week. For example, I have kept a client for over a year now and what I do for him is simple: I provide 3 articles of 1,000 words each and every week and he pays me $120 monthly. The funny thing is, I write these articles in one day with a simple method I've taught a few of my students. 

I found out something very funny last year. Do you know that if you save N1 every day for a whole year you will end up making just $1? Lol, that's how cheap our naira has become. So whenever I speak to young people, I tell them, if you have an opportunity to make dollars legitimately, grab it with two hands. Common $1,000 is N360k in Naira. Why won't they buy Benz anyhow? 

If someone like me with average intelligence can make over N200,000 in two weeks writing articles for foreign clients, from the comfort of my room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can.

You see, I didn't make an A1 in Englsih language in my WAEC, boy, I had a C5 but in my over 3 years on fiverr, I have been able to gather more than one hundred 5-star reviews from clients telling me how good my writing was. The funny part is, I don't write most of my articles, I use a killer strategy only few of my students know. 

I didn't discover this strategy from any book and you cannot find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to write a 1,000-word article in less than 10 minutes. 

For the record, a 1,000-word article is around $15 on Fiverr, that's N5,400 in 10 minutes. Don't just take my word for it, I attached a screenshot of my withdrawal for Christmas. 

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on copywriting and freelancing. Copywriting has to do with writing articles, product descriptions, web content, email letters, sales letters to mention a few. This is one HIGH-INCOME SKILL that will enable you to end the new year as a big boy...or big girl as the case may be. 

But you need to get clients. That's where freelancing comes in. I want to take out time from my busy schedule to teach you how to get clients from Fiverr. And most importantly, how to withdraw from these foreign sites. It is the simplest part. 

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn again:

Things I have prepared:

* Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online

* How to create an optimized fiverr acount/profile

* How to create a high ranking fiverr gig

* How to write 100% non plagiarised articles with 2 strategies I discovered from my personal research

* How to write SEO blog articles for clients

* How to write web content for clients

* How to write email copies, products reviews and descriptions

* 20 Fiverr writing gigs you can choose from

* Landing jobs and getting clients on Fiverr

* Keeping clients and upselling to them

* How to make withdrawals easily on Fiverr. 

Some of you must have heard of Fiverr before, some of you even have an account but from the first day of the training, you will see how you have been doing it wrong. You will be amazed at such simple but profound principles and strategies.

However, I want a commitment from you. You see, the biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something. Even the Bible records that, where your treasure (money) is, that is where your heart will be. 

The training fee is almost FREE. The true value of this training is over N50,000. However, I have reduced it to just N10,000 for the training period of 5 days and follow up for life. Cheap right? Lol

Chill....

I have slashed, subsidized, bastardized (give me more words) the training fee to $5.5 (N1,990) so that everyone can benefit. Did I say, everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 30 persons to get in. The 31st person will pay N10,000. I kid you not. Mind you, I am expecting a sold-out class as always. 

New Training starts on Monday (2nd September) and will end on Friday (6th September 2019). It will hold on WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 11 months of free mentorship from me.

How much will you trade for information that will make you rich for life? How much do you spend on data monthly? How much does it cost to get a good shoe or classy dress today? I am so sure before today ends, you would have spent the same amount of money on food alone. Why not make this one-time investment for a lifetime?

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month
* You will never be broke again
* If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology. 

Other Bonuses you will also get from me:

*25 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $45 (N16,200)

* A Free ebook on over 101 Fiverr gigs you can start today: Valued at $20 (N7,200)

I have received countless testimonies of how this class has totally changed the life of several of my students, I am sure you won't be different. 

But.. wait a minute

I don't like lazy people. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is not PH and GH. This is for people who are reading to make money CONSISTENTLY and PROGRESSIVELY. 

So basically, this is just FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, you gain, I gain. Either way, I still GAIN. *winks*

Just contact me and pay the APPRECIATION FEE and get into the training group. It will take less than 3 minutes to be added into the group once your payment has been confirmed. 

And as a welcome pack, I will share one financial book that I read that totally moved me from making 4 figures a month to making 6 figures month in month out. You will also get it for FREE. 

Contact me directly on Whatsapp: 07036322882 to get the payment details.

Finally, if after the training you impress me very well, I will draft you into my private writing group where I outsource my excess writing jobs. 

Go ahead, contact me and make payment NOW before you miss out.

WhatsApp: 07036322882

Direct link: https:///2347036322882?text=Hello%20Emmanuel

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Frequently asked questions about the Freelancing+Copywriting Class.

Q: Sir, what is Copywriting?

Me: Copywriting is salesmanship in print. It is the act of selling on paper or online without physically pitching your business. It involves writing of advert scripts, web content, email letters, product descriptions and lots more.

Q: But, I am not a good writer, can I take the class?

Me: You don't need to be a pro-writer to learn Copywriting. Copywriting is not a talent, it is a skill. Anyone can learn a skill with the right mentorship and practice.

Q: I have a fiverr account but I've never made sales. Will I make any sale now?

Me: I will teach 5 strategies that will help you to get sales fast. This same secret techniques has been used by pro freelancer worldwide.

Q: How much can I earn a month on fiverr?

Me: It depends on how fast you learn and become good. You should start making money in your first month. In a month, you can average between 100-300$ if you know your onions. My favourite quote is, "if you know your onions, you will eat your suya".

Q: Must I have a laptop to work on Fiverr?

Me: No, especially when you are a writer. If you have a word editing app on your phone, you can write and deliver work through the Fiverr app.

Q: When is the class starting?

Me: New Training starts on Monday (8th April) and will end on Friday (12th April 2019)

It will run for 5 days on a WhatsApp group where I will use text, screenshots, voice notes and videos to explain the concept of freelancing and Copywriting.

Q: How much is the class?

This first class for the month is just $5.5 (N1,900).

Q: After the class, what next?

Me: You have direct access to me to ask any questions and technical issues and I will help you. You can call me by 1am and I will pick.

Q: How can I pay for the class?

Me: Contact me on WhatsApp (07036322882), make payment and you will be added to the training group.

Q: What other benefits do I stand to gain?

Me: * 20 free Copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000 all given to you for free
* Fiverr eBook on the 91 gigs you can start today. Worth N5,000
* Opportunity to work directly with me and get some of my jobs for the top 3 students.

Q: Wow, God bless you sir.

Me: God bless you too!!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
...and I should believe you, why?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2019
meobizy:
...and I should believe you, why?

Because I have proof and I have seen it work in so many of my students..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2019
People are still paying for the class.. This first class for the month goes for just N1,500 for the first 30 persons.

Copy my number
Call or
WhatsApp now to book your space..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emmy9ite:

Because I have proof and I have seen it work in so many of my students..
Okay.
That’s good.
Keep it up.
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Class starts tomorrow.

Still interested?

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Training starts today by 8pm

You can still hop in..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by DZTech: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
scam central

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Writing a 1,000 word article in 10 minutes? Well done sir! Stop selling false dreams. Anyone who wants to become a better writer can source for information online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2019
LordsBattleAxe:
Writing a 1,000 word article in 10 minutes? Well done sir! Stop selling false dreams. Anyone who wants to become a better writer can source for information online.

That's one of my students..

Because you can't do it doesn't make it false..

Come and learn..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2019
The class started yesterday but you can still get in today if you are still interested.. Next class starts by 8pm

I will share the notes of yesterday with you..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself bro. Fiverr is over saturated already, especially the writing niche. Many of you are not making any money in it anymore and so you come out looking for people to make money off with fake stories of making big bucks.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by LordsBattleAxe(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Emmy9ite:

That's one of my students.

Because you can't do it doesn't make it false.

Come and learn.
lol

Keep up the delusion. Using article spinner doesn't make you a writer. It's people like you that damage the rep of credible writers. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat, and good luck to your students.
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
To all who might fall for this pipe dream, there's no two-way to become a writer. Research and get all the information you need. For a start, research on the basic structure of writing an article, then move on to punctuation and transitional phrases.
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
New Training starts on Monday (18th March) and will end on Friday (22nd March 2019). It will hold on whatsapp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 11 months free mentorship from me..

07036322882 for details..
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
You can enrol for the new training coming up next week from the 18th to the 22nd of March 2019.

Promo fee for the first 30 persons is N1,990

Call/WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2019
15 spots left at the promo fee of N1,900.

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
10 spots still available for those interested.

Class starts 8pm on Monday.

07036322882 to get started..
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Class starts tomorrow. You can still hop in for the promo price of N1,900

Very limited spots available!!
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Classes begin today, you can still hop in..

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
The class started yesterday. You can still get in today. All the notes of yesterday will be shared.

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
New training starts on Monday (25th March) and will end on Friday (29th March 2019).

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Registration is on for the Copywriting and fiverr masterclass XII.

98% of people who register say the training is far worth more than what they paid for!

For the first 30 to get in, fee is just N1,900.

Contact 07036322882 for details now!
Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2019
New class starts on Monday

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
The training starts tomorrow by 8pm.

The class is open even to those who have no experience in writing or would want to learn Fiverr generally..

Training is still going for N1,900

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Class starts by 8pm today..

You can still hop in ASAP.

Re: UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online by Emmy9ite(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
The class started yesterday but I will still let you in if you are interested.

And yes, you will pay just N1,900

I will send the notes of yesterday to you.

Class starts by 8pm today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Web Security Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.