Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now (659 Views)

CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now by Mergeplanet(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have good news for those who want to start mini importation and have least 30k and above. You can start as soon as possible.
I will break it down hear. but if you want more assistance you can reach me on WhatsApp. Check my signature below.

Without wasting any time lets dive right in.

How to start mini importation business with at least 30k

There are three things to consider and prepare a budget for when it comes to mini importation.

1. Price of the product

2. shipping fee

3. Advertising budget

These three things are the most important things you need to kickstart and run your business. So if you can cover the cost of these three things mentioned above then you are going to be able to run mini importation business very well.

So how is 30k able to cover the cost of the product, shipping and advertising.

Its quite simple. Let me break it down further,

If you are going to use mini importation as another source of income then you should understand that it is very important to start small. You need to test the market you can going into in order to have a strong business model for yourself. Mini importation is quite easy to start small when you know what you are doing. So here are some basic costs

1. shipping fee: Logistic companies here in Nigeria can help you bring in your products from china, most of them charge between $7 to $9 per kg of the weight of any product. So if all your products coming from china weighs 10kg you will be required to pay between $70 to $80 as the shipping fee to Nigeria.

So if you are going to start this business with just 30k you need a product that will not weigh not more than 4kg. This means the product will be of light weight. Therefore 4kg is $28 and that would be about N10,000

2. Advertising cost: Now most people enter one chance after getting their products from china and don't know how to sell it or advertise it. And that's because they didn't even have a plan on how to sell it. This is the most important part of the business. Selling the product. Preparations has to be made in order to sell and sell fast. Advertising online to start selling is a great plan and has worked for so many people in this business. So having an Advertising budget can help you start selling as soon as possible.

So how much do you need as a start up in this business. Since you are going to be starting very small you will need at least N5000 to run ads on either Facebook or Instagram.

3. Product price: Now that you have a budget for both shipping and Ads, you are left with N15000 to get a product from china. And this is where the beauty is. There are some super cheap and hot selling products you can find on alibaba, aliexpress or 1688. An example of very cheap products you can import to Nigeria are

home decoration wallpaper,
Portable rechargeable juice blender,
Portable rechargeable lamps and so on.

You can get some of these products at $3 to $5 per piece and each weighs about 0.38g

Guess what? 10 pieces of any of these products at a $3 price will be $30 and they will weigh 3.8kg which still meets the requirement for at least 4kg minimum weight i talked about earlier. This means you will just need to pay between 10k- 11k for the products.

And you are in business. If you are able to sell the 10 products for N6000 per piece your total earnings will be N60k and your profit will be an additional N30k.

Isn't that a great start? in the next 3 to 6 months this business model can make you up to N150k per months in pure profit and will continue to make you more money as you increase your sales.

So you see how powerful this business plan is. You just need to start small and start doing something now.

If you want to know more about how to get such cheap products and how to sell them fast, you can contact me on whatsapp and we can work together and help you kick start your business.

Please I only want very serious people ready to start the business.

I hope this information was useful and helpful.

If you have any questions, please comment below and I will reply ASAP.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
how do we make payments online
Re: Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now by Mergeplanet(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
They best way that I use is open a Chinese escrow account that can allow you to make payments with your naira card and it will be received in dollars by your seller.
Re: Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now by Mergeplanet(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
For more info contact me with the info on my signature.
Re: Starting Mini Importation With As Low As 30k To Make Huge Profits Now by Mergeplanet(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
Good evening guys

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Luno Is Asking For My Bvn / Lemon And Other Citrus Fruits Suppliers Needed / “Real Reason Why Saraki-led Senate Blocked Magu’s Confirmation” – Alaafin of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.