Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Honda Possible Ideas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Possible Ideas (586 Views)

Need A Clean Car, If Possible First Body---budget Is 900k.. / Is It Possible To Pay A Custom Duty Of 550k On A 2010 Toyota Corrolla? / Getting A Car Loan In Lagos, Possible Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Possible Ideas by Johnsonkeyz2019: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Can Renault Ball Joint really solve the Hand issues of Hondas professional help

I just got an information from a friend saying his own friend also told him he had his Honda Accords Ball joint replaced with that of a Renault Car and he said with that they were able to put an end to the Honda Accords Ball Joint failing issues

Please has anyone here also tried that or something else before please share
Re: Honda Possible Ideas by jgbemson1: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tell ur friend to give u d mechanic man phone number so that u can call him.

This is my first time of hearing dis

1 Like

Re: Honda Possible Ideas by Johnsonkeyz2019: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
jgbemson1:
Tell ur friend to give u d mechanic man phone number so that u can call him.

This is my first time of hearing dis

Okay will try do that also coz when I heard that just felt the information might have been with some few other persons also who might v come up with that and so as to confirm from other persons also
Re: Honda Possible Ideas by woodrow(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
You have just found a highway to hell.
If you value your life,buy OEM ball joints and give urself peace of mind.there are several cars for use,if you can't afford original parts for accord,kindly find an alternative.

Life has no duplicate,later you will blame buhari for deaths that could have been prevented.

1 Like

Re: Honda Possible Ideas by jgbemson1: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Which one is OEM ball joint n how much does it cost
Re: Honda Possible Ideas by Braaad: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Johnsonkeyz2019:
Can Renault Ball Joint really solve the Hand issues of Hondas professional help

I just got an information from a friend saying his own friend also told him he had his Honda Accords Ball joint replaced with that of a Renault Car and he said with that they were able to put an end to the Honda Accords Ball Joint failing issues

Please has anyone here also tried that or something else before please share

I would advice you stay away from any Honda saloon car. But if you've already gotten involved, always replace worn parts with original OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) spare part and totally forget the Renault thingy.

Honda is overall a nice vehicle, but there is no putting an end to "leg pull" except by periodic checks and maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Honda Possible Ideas by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Braaad:

I would advice you stay away from any Honda saloon car. But if you've already gotten involved, always replace worn parts with original OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) spare part and totally forget the Renault thingy.

Honda is overall a nice vehicle, but there is no putting an end to "leg pull" except by periodic checks and maintenance.

Okay
Re: Honda Possible Ideas by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2019
woodrow:
You have just found a highway to hell.
If you value your life,buy OEM ball joints and give urself peace of mind.there are several cars for use,if you can't afford original parts for accord,kindly find an alternative.

Life has no duplicate,later you will blame buhari for deaths that could have been prevented.

Ow may we not drive to hell lols

1 Like

Re: Honda Possible Ideas by thebigkendo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2012 Hyundai Sonata (lagos)SOLD!!! / Clean Pontiac Vibe 2009 For Sale / Extremely Clean Toyota 4runner 2006 Model For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.