Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering (551 Views)

Nigerian Genius At NASA - 1st African Woman To Earn PhD In Aerospace Engineering / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Highesschief1: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dr. Wendy Okolo.PhD, is a phenomenom woman. She has shattered the glass ceilings as the first black woman to bag a PhD in Aerospace Engineering and the Black Engineer of the year 2019.

This are the kind of role models we should promote not those that became famous by taking off their clothes.

I present to you the real slay queen..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Study Business Development At Masters Level In Nigeria / I Know You Will Avoid This, But Find The Area Of The Blue Portion / I Need Your Advice Please �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.