Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

$75 Google Adwords Vouchers For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / $75 Google Adwords Vouchers For Sale (926 Views)

Urgently Need Cheap Goodle Adwords Vouchers And FB Adverts Vouchers! Pls Help. / ♠♠advertise your website on google -$50 adwords vouchers/coupon available♠♠ / Get Your Google Adwords Vouchers ($75 And $100) For As Little As $30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$75 Google Adwords Vouchers For Sale by jaccyraj: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2010
Hi all

I have 20 google adwords vouchers for sale if you want to advertise your websites online . Each voucher worths $75 and can only be used on neww adwords accounts. You can olnly use one per accounts. I am selling at #3,500 each. If you are interested, you can call me on 08063088492 or email michaelokeje@yahoo. com

If you need it, contact me early. If you also want to know how to get yours and start selling yourself, call me too.

Note: The vouchers can be used without you having a credit card or depositing to your adwords account.

I am helping Nigerians with these. They work fine and are legal .

You also call to meet me one on one if you have doubts

Cheers

www.acextra.com

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Build Your Own Professional Looking Websites With a Software / VPS Hosting from N3,800 per Month / I Will Pay You To Link My Blog To 50 Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.